wood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re:

Alvin.C said:
Wkd desk!!!!!

Cheers Alvin :D im waiting to see what grade i get for it, it was my GCSE project.

That game you have made looks awesome. Must have put a lot of time and effort for that. Good work :)

Norcent said:
Can you guys post some pics of what you built with wood?

I have build a the following :-
1. Large Coffee Table as I needed some thing special to suit my pen and paper role play game needs.

2. Dining Table. The top is a large tree root.

3. DVD self. I worked out that it can fix nearly a 1000 DVDs. Those things are so over priced.

4. Guine Pig Pen

5. Replaced a Futon frame as the previous one was getting bent out of shape.

6. Converted an computer desk into an entertainment suite. Every thing was going fine until it rained heavily and I did not cover up one of the sides. So I just quickly finished it and some time next year I will build myself another one.

Most recent:
finishedwhole.jpg

finished1.jpg

finishedheadstock.jpg

This one was my first guitar:
100_0425.jpg

But not too many photos of it on my photobucket...

The one I'm currently working on:

DSC_0037.jpg

"The g/-\yest man on earth..."

DJ-CHRIS said:

EDIT: I did it on a smaller scale.

I REPEAT:

Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww Eww

:freak::rolleyes: :freak::cool:

Mentali$T

Great desk my friend!!!

where can i buy a desk like that?

is that desk made for 2 computers? I have 2 and 2 19" lcds!!!

I wish i had the talent to do that!!!

If i built that with the wood i have it wouldn't look as nice and it would weigh about 100-200ibs!!!

Norcent said:
Mentali$T

Great desk my friend!!!

where can i buy a desk like that?

is that desk made for 2 computers? I have 2 and 2 19" lcds!!!

I wish i had the talent to do that!!!

If i built that with the wood i have it wouldn't look as nice and it would weigh about 100-200ibs!!!

Thanks Norcent :D glad you like it.
You can probably find one that is like it but i dont know where as im in UK.
Yeah it is made for 2 computers, as you can see i have 2 tower spaces on either side and its definetly wide enough for 2 monitors.
It also gives good cooling for my pc because i didnt use panel sides, i used the rails that go across for air flow ;). Whats best is it only cost me £30 or so to make :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom