Women.

Me and you kman are in the same boat. Depression and Women problems or I can say on my behalf lack of women.

Some times I look at nice looking Women and I think, I would be any thing and anyone for you. I would give you anything I could. That special feeling with a nice \ good woman is what I have learned more important than money and I'm a former gambling addict.

kman everyone wants money. Everyone wants to be successful and everyone wants to be happy. Money in our day and age is very important for living a good quality of life but that special person who can or has brought a smile to my face when I have been unwell with stress or just depressed is more important than at the time the £1000 I had in my pocket.

As of thinking about hanging your self as I don't know what's behind you feelings of low mood if you have went down that road of 10 too even 20 years in the future of your life. Like Omo said try a dating site. It could work. You've got more going for you than me but I'm trying like hell at the minute to find someone I'm compatible with.

I look around and realise I have nothing special to offer to any woman, I dont have a big social group but know plenty of guys smarter/richer/funnier/cooler/better looking/better shape/better dressed etc so it seems somewhat futile to make any sort of attempt. Kind of a "well why would anyone choose me when this guy opposite is single and bests me in multiple areas" kind of thing. I still enter the lottery so I can win money, but if I won the £112m euromillions tonight and someone said I can trade it for wife and kids with just a decent but normal job, I would do it without much hesitation.

Would you really though? It's a lot of effort to put in - easy to think it wishfully without actually doing anything, but long term having to put someone else first day after day for years takes commitment and effort.
If you really feel that way tho, I'd say start making the changes you'd think *insert potential woman* wants to see anyway.
E.g. get fit, or learn how to cook, or anything that a fellow human being would see as a plus in a partner :p the whole attraction thing works both ways. Those nice looking women put in an effort to look nice and be in shape, wear clothes that fit well, etc. Gotta put in the effort on your part as well!

You gotta have the genuine beleif that doing those things will actually work and make a difference though..

and thats why i stopped caring about relationships and im patently waiting for the sex fembots. if im still alive when they perfect em anyways lol.

@kamn

I know the feeling. I've been pretty bad tonight with my Isolation & feeling of overwhelming depression. I was practically crying tonight with pain in my legs. I sat down & done some meditation & spoke to my Spirit Guides. I opened up & just let RIP for about fourty five minutes about my Loneliness & feeling of Physical Pain in my legs.

I will tell you what gives me hope. I look at these Poor Mother F***ers on the T.V like Benefit Britain & Life on the Dole & I just think oh man I am so pleased I dont have any kids. Your the same. You have never had kids as far as I'm aware and you have never had any real long term relationship so you know what that means. You got no Baggage like me.

I look at these poor Mother F***ers & think your a drug user, heavy alcohol drinker and you disappear for days on end leaving your GF sitting with the kids.

For me its somewhat of a personality thing and isolation from the crowd but how many women do you think get treat like S*** from their lads and want food in the cupboards, they want a stable home life. Their caught up in the thick of the S***, I go shopping, buy my own food, don't steal and I'm a pretty honest person.

I know from what you have said your depression is circumstantial . Life style choices. Mines not. Mine is an overlying illness which is caused by underlying Schizophrenia F20 .

What about me I'm 30. :eek: :omg: :lol:

My underlying Schizophrenia F20 will all ways have to be managed and this is what causes the Depression on top if you can imagine the illness layered like a block.

You have very little baggage like me.

I'm not 100 % saying this but what is pushing me to get a GF more and more I get knocked back is Sex. Man I want to have so much Sex with as many good looking women as I can before I die my **** will be dropping off. I seriously feel that particular aspect of not having a relationship. It kills me. hence. I just have to deal with it. :lol: ..

I look around and realise I have nothing special to offer to any woman, I dont have a big social group but know plenty of guys smarter/richer/funnier/cooler/better looking/better shape/better dressed etc so it seems somewhat futile to make any sort of attempt. Kind of a "well why would anyone choose me when this guy opposite is single and bests me in multiple areas" kind of thing.

You gotta have the genuine beleif that doing those things will actually work and make a difference though..

Comes down to why you're doing it I guess. My view is you should be doing it in order to make yourself a better person, not as some kinda stepping stone to acquiring a woman :p would you want to be with someone who didn't even want to bother trying to improve themselves?
And from that aspect, of course it will work and make a difference. Those qualities are ones you'd admire in someone else, and they're attractive things to see in a person. If it was all just about looks or success I'd never get any girlfriends :p

Then again when all else fails despite what I've just said, do what I do Max. Drink. It kills the pain.

I think my mood has shifted again since posting that above.

Almost split with mine last night. Care to guess why? Almost ****ed me over AGAIN. Told her to pack her **** and leave while playing Rocket League with 2 other friends on. The live commentary was hilarious.

Comes down to why you're doing it I guess. My view is you should be doing it in order to make yourself a better person, not as some kinda stepping stone to acquiring a woman :p would you want to be with someone who didn't even want to bother trying to improve themselves?
And from that aspect, of course it will work and make a difference. Those qualities are ones you'd admire in someone else, and they're attractive things to see in a person. If it was all just about looks or success I'd never get any girlfriends :p

I can dig the clothes thing, but right now I dont have the money to save, pay for hobbies and also buy nice clothes. If and when I ever get the payrise I asked for, I suppose I could blow several hundred on some nice clothes. I know I need to lose weight, but it's hard. I've tried 5 or 6 times and only twice was I successful and lost 40lb or so, but I piled it back on each time as I still felt hungry a lot of the time :\

I don't own a single piece of clothing that's worth more than $30 by itself (except for 1 coat). Doesn't really cost a ton to dress nicely :grin: all I really meant is just not dress daggy. Old tracksuit pants with a stretched shirt and a hoodie may be *really* comfy, but they fail to give the right impression - that impression being hey, this person has considered their appearance and made an effort to present themselves cleanly and well.

And yeah losing weight is hard :/ I was never fat but got a bit of a beer belly at one point, and even that was hard to shed :p really though it's just 1 in a line of many commitments that *will* be hard to keep up. I don't know what your greatest motivator is, but you need to find some way to harness what you care about to get through the difficult parts.

Anyway, I'll stop being an armchair preacher lol, easy to type all this ****, less easy to put into practice every day. But I'll say, it's the only thing keeping me alive at this point. I wish so damn often that I was dead. I wish I wish I wish. But it'd hurt my family an unbelievable amount, so even though it's ****ing hard and I ****ing hate this, I'm keepin on for now. Put down that donut and we can suffer together :p hopefully towards a more content future where we come out on top of the hard ****

While were on the subject of Women and keeping fit. I cant stress enough how I cant stop awake during the day but would like to loose weight my self. What do you folks think of a Tread Mill. Some sort of home exercise equipment what is gonna help me loose weight.

I'm not talking about toning or light exercise but hard sweat getting down to the grit and sweating this fat out my body. How would I do that. Can a Tread Mill, or an exercise bike do that. Have you tried this kman.

How can I do this at home with out going to the Gym.

Back
Top Bottom