WiTricity...

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Nintendocumentations for WiiTricity..."

I wouldn't wan't those voltage waves going anywhere near my brains!! :cool:

This is a thought for you all will it interfere with a WiFi signal? -I can't believe I just thought of that one.

I would imagine it could. depends on what frequency we send them at. Most wifi's are around 2.4ghz (here anyway) So if we are beaming Witricity around at near the same frequency I think it would interfere.

"You're Winner"...

Okay, let us use that logic for a moment. You are saying that an inanimate object should be eliminated from the Earth because it can not fight a chicken, and win. Where in any part of that statement does that even seem like a reasonable idea? Another example: Let us say I am superior. (Not saying I am) I fight you and win. Since I won, you should be eliminated from Earth correct? Reading is important because it helps us learn our language, so we can convey meaningful thoughts. I am not sure if I edited your above quote correctly, but I need to understand your point and thought. I really do not care if you can not write as well as others, but do not treat books in such manner because you do not like them. (LOL I guess just like I attacked your point that I disliked)
I think you're a Widiot for trying to rationalize a comment like that. LOL

Honestly, I can't believe that two human beings are arguing about this. LOL
:cool:

It was just a thought I have interference from mobile phones and radios all the time so I was wondering what effect WiTricty would have on WiFi single.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom