WiTricity...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the comment about books.

I reckon if you books to have a fight with chickens, chickens would always win. And chickens are the lowest form of the low on earth, except a bag a flour. and if books can be beaten by the lowest form, they should be enilated from earth.

Why the comment about books
I reckon if your books (stuff taken out) fight chickens, chickens would always win. (Take the AND out)Chickens are the lowest form of the low on earth, except a bag of flour, and if books can be beaten by the lowest form, they should be annihilated from Earth.

Okay, let us use that logic for a moment. You are saying that an inanimate object should be eliminated from the Earth because it can not fight a chicken, and win. Where in any part of that statement does that even seem like a reasonable idea? Another example: Let us say I am superior. (Not saying I am) I fight you and win. Since I won, you should be eliminated from Earth correct? Reading is important because it helps us learn our language, so we can convey meaningful thoughts. I am not sure if I edited your above quote correctly, but I need to understand your point and thought. I really do not care if you can not write as well as others, but do not treat books in such manner because you do not like them. (LOL I guess just like I attacked your point that I disliked)

Again you F'ed up, and are now trying to cop out. Oh yeah we are totally falling for that crap.[/sarcasm] If I could just read a post where you live up to your crap. You say you were just joking, but what about all that other crap you have said over the past. Let us bring up a few shall we.

KMAN said:
I reckon if you books to have a fight with chickens, chickens would always win. And chickens are the lowest form of the low on earth, except a bag a flour. and if books...

KMAN said:
im racist
(That was is taken out of context I know, but it is funny)

KMAN said:
Erm this made me laugh alot, I typed in 'Cosmology' in google for a definition and imediately clicked on 'Wikipidea' ....
This link > Cosmology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And then i read the meaning of the word and then read the dispiplines section ... the first two words of the opening sentence were of '**** YOU' ?!? I was like WTF... so i refreshed the page to check it wasnt my eyes but it was still there....now it appears to of gone.

Has this happened to anyone before ? what do you think caused it ? some hacker ?

KMAN said:
Some companies have a real big stick up their *** these days, its actually beond beleif.

Take this... Alienware (This is the part were everyone drewls...) You click on there mALX desktop, there flagship top of the range gaming PC... you customize it to the MAX spending way over £6-7K... and then what do they do, They charge you for both Delivery and a Game !, After spending 6-7K i would expect Free delivery and a free game... And theres worse companies aswell, Take Activision.. good 'ol Activision proud makers of Call of Duty 2, happy to charge you Top PC game prices for there latest game, but after buying all there games in a series spending probably around £100 on CoD, CoDUO, CoD2 for PC, for 360 and COD 3 for 360... The only thing they told me to do when i hada problem was direct me to another company, and tell me to buy a new copy of the game . Not happy.

City LInk delivery service... I payed a high price to have something deliverd yesterday... i wasnt at home so i went to pick it up from the Depot. I waited for minutes then after Chucking my Box around and dropping it on the floor, thus damaging it...They Charged me for contacting the retailer to issue me another product

IS there actually any good companies about these days ... ?

Everyone has their share of mistakes in the past, but your systematic attempt to hide it has become ridiculous.

I dont hide it. Do you seriously beleive me as someone who passed there science sats with a level 8A i seriously think my stupid ideas would work.

For your information the national average at my age is 5B the levels after that are as follows.

5A
6C
6B
6A
7C
7B
7A
8C
8B... and then me, within the top 2percent of science for children in my age group, why would i try and back out of it ?, its just weird that you think im being serious.

theres 1820 people at my school, about 14 of them got a level 8 in science.

Seriously... im not that dumb to think we could regrow ourself just by knowing our dna... and that books shoulld fight chickens. Its just all these E numbers make me go crazy :cool:

P.S. I emailed city link, there service has much improved now. and alienware do occasionaly offer free games, and i got refunded for CoD2. Just because i emailed them, see now you may think iwas being rediculous. But they all listened to me, so it can't of been that stupid. No-one puts there point across these days, im paying for a service, so that service should fit around me, and if you work hard enough to prove your point. It often does.

About the Wikipedia thing, how is that crap when it was entirely true. I was just mistaken, [sarcasm] im sorry that at 13 i dont fully understand what wikipedia is.[/sarcasm] I have better things to do than study the depths of wikipedia. Like post on TF :D. Actually its quite boring on tf, its just arguing with people that can be fun. Hopefully you'll all see the last of me when i get a job and move out of THE boringest village in the UK. (hello city)

within the top 2percent of science for children in my age group, why would i try and back out of it ?, its just weird that you think im being serious...

...im sorry that at 13 i dont fully understand what wikipedia is...

You lose. When I was 13 I thought I was hot **** too, and lord behold, I was just as smart, if not smarter, then you are. 7 years later, and i can look back and laugh at those thinking like I did.

So laughing I am.

thats not the point, the point is im not such an idiot to think books would seriously fight chickens.

Say What????

thats not the point, the point is im not such an idiot to think books would seriously fight chickens.

51RAR2PBFWL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_OU01_AA240_SH20_.jpg

I think that my book will win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom