wish my wife would give in and be a geek

Status
Not open for further replies.
the last thing you want is a divorce, like some one else said you should go to a family theripist. my dad and mom got divorced when i was a kid and it was the worst thing that could have happened to me, my sis got anerexic and my brother dosnt listen to anyone or shower. of course things always sorted out but dont get a divorce, any one that suggjests that is a heartless bastard that obviosly hasnt expierenced one.

lol nope, 21 son....and yeah I work with my dad....make my own hours, online website so I can post on here....not ashamed of that one bit bahaha....give it PP you're just an ignorant kid who posts the most dumbassed crap on these forums wether it be computers, cars, relationships, it doesn't matter.
so nwo your being beat out by a 16 year old "kid" who has a real job, about to have 2, and ALSO works for his dad on the weekends now. I would be ashamed of living at home still and to be proud of it whilst still not having a job. If you think you know it all (which according to my dad on bsic electronics you dont) why dont you have a real job making real dough in some electronic work place? and i wouldnt be the one to be lecturing me on relatinships bud because honestly i think your a joke their. The relationships you talk of has nothing on mine and at least i was happy and wasnt embarrassed about them *cough blood ring a bell? cough*. Oh yea and on that Nvidia fan boy coment, everone knows and i dont care. This is exactly why i find forums that appreciate someone who knows what they are talking about and they dont care about the age behind the person talking. Face it you wouldnt have anything on me if i said i was 30 because ppl like you would hinestly believe it. And its like a 21 year old to act the way you do towards jealousy of a succesful teenager because my sister is 27 and lives at home and isnt doing anything for herself and cant believe what im doing for myself.
"Dude I'd like...not stay with her anymore....even though you got a daughter"
oh and DUDE re-read what i put, it was a suggestion that most guys smart would take. oh wait my bad it was said from somebody besides me and i dont see you flaming them!
That is a huge load of BS! She is getting off making you misruble. If you have that kind of money go get yourself and apartment and move the hell out. Once you are out get the divorce shit going and sue for custody of the child. My wife has a great relationship with her dad, and he and her mom got divorced when she was like 5 or sumthin. As long as you pay attention to the child while she is there you will come out smellin like a rose.
i think my point has ben made.:rolleyes:

oh wow, what a rant....not even gonna bother.....PP, you're sad end of story....you are the biggest pathological liar these forums have ever come across.....

You aren't doing anything that's successful son...you've had stories of various family occurances from burying your grandpa in a camaro you found off google, to your mom buying you an FX-53 because her ruining another computer....not to mention your whole $12,000 computer ordeal, your family being in good financial position due to being 'lucky' to then saying you're poor and can't afford crap...not to mention the countless cars you're spouting off, oh lets not forget you got skills in no matter WHAT anyone mentions...welding...sound editing...oh you can do it all....you're just a big blackhole of BS pretty much....

You couldn't make a point if it slapped you in your face.

But yeah....enough of your girl like rants....There are infact some people making some decent suggestions, but for the most part we don't want to thoroughly hijack/ruin his thread.

You aren't doing anything that's successful son...you've had stories of various family occurances from burying your grandpa in a camaro you found off google, to your mom buying you an FX-53 because her ruining another computer....not to mention your whole $12,000 computer ordeal, your family being in good financial position due to being 'lucky' to then saying you're poor and can't afford crap...not to mention the countless cars you're spouting off, oh lets not forget you got skills in no matter WHAT anyone mentions...welding...sound editing...oh you can do it all....you're just a big blackhole of BS pretty much....
the worst part about that is if you saw it in a movie youd believe it. thats just the kinda person you are, shit happens to familys ok? look at the one guy that had his house crushed by a landslide and lost it all until he got that painting and now hes rich? oh wait, cause hes not 16 youd believe that. w/e go find your gfs that like wierd ass shit man. oh wait, are you gonna go cry to your daddy because i was being mean?
But yeah....enough of your girl like rants....There are infact some people making some decent suggestions
hince i still make this point, if my idea was so bad then how come you havent flamed this guy huh?
That is a huge load of BS! She is getting off making you misruble. If you have that kind of money go get yourself and apartment and move the hell out. Once you are out get the divorce shit going and sue for custody of the child. My wife has a great relationship with her dad, and he and her mom got divorced when she was like 5 or sumthin. As long as you pay attention to the child while she is there you will come out smellin like a rose.
ohh and another POINT is that if your so much better than me than why are you still trying to *burn* me on a forum. face it, your a loser trying to hurt some guy on the INTERNET. its nto gonna happen cause im not gonna get my feelings hurt by a wannabe on a good for nothing forum.

hahahaha, pathetic, you just can't help it can you....Facts are not burns...you just take it as such because the truth hurts

:D :D :D :D :D

Anywho....to the thread starter....good luck with whatever you decide.

P.P. Mguire said:
ohh and another POINT is that if your so much better than me than why are you still trying to *burn* me on a forum.

The reason we like burning you is cause you make it so easy for us :p

P.P. Mguire said:
its nto gonna happen cause im not gonna get my feelings hurt by a wannabe on a good for nothing forum.

If anyone is a wannabe it's you there Mr.Google and Mr.PhotoShop,I have never seen a kid spew so much sh!t before in my life,Why don't you grow up and f*ck off if this is a good for nothing forum,Why the hell are you even here you have already been banned once there Mr.NvidiaFanBoy.

as a matter of fact i havent been banned before. i can still log into Nvidia fan boy and post because....wait im not banned. Oh and nubius, i think the only reason for YOU to be this way is because the truth hurts for you, not me. I know my truth and i could care less about what yall think. oh and shumway, ill take you on that. peace.
EDIT: might i add that ive seen more shit from tech wannabes like yourself and a mistake be coverd up by a *lol* or such. if i make a mistake its followed by a flame like your a dumbass. Sorry, but these forums where cool, and now all i see is ppl who think they know everything bout a computer when actualy you dont. If your so smart nubius youd fix that dead fan on your NEW DFI chipset, wait im guessing you dont know how so you just fix it by placing a fan there w/ zipties, pathetic to me.

what does my quote have to do with anything? I do think Nubius is being a little overly hostile towards you. I know he has very little tollerance for imaturity. Most adults do. You may have a lot of knowledge but you have yet to find an appropriate way to express it. That is why not one person here would beleive you if you said you were 30. You talk like a teen, you act lilke a teen...cause you are a teen. I hope these forums are around for 10 more years so you can look back at these posts and really understand.

Flaming on and on about how great you are, and trying to point out how much worse off the other guy is just proves that you are imature (coming from anyone)

I am sorry I spouted like I did about the actual topic of the thread. Had I been less emotional and more level headed and mature myself I would have suggested a long talk with the missus in a public place. You kina need to let her know how you are feeling and that her behaviour is truely unaccptable to you. If you don't then you will end up hating her and visa versa and your daughter will be the one who gets hurt.

what does my quote have to do with anything? I do thing Nubius is being a little overly crapulant towards you. I know he has very little tollerance for imaturity. Most adults do. You may have a lot of knowledge but you have yet to find an appropriate way to express it. That is why not one person here would beleive you if you said you were 30. You talk like a teen, you act lilke a teen...cause you are a teen. I hope these forums are around for 10 more years so you can look back at these posts and really understand.
since you talked about my thing on being 30 im guessing you read the part where i said i dont know of any other way to express it but w/in a flame. also i also said i WAS 16 and that i may know some but others may know more. Im not saying im all smart, but ppl doubt what i actualy do know because i come at them strong w/ it. so it makes them want to flame me more. and i quoted you because you said basicaly the same thing i did cept longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom