Wisdom Teeth Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had mine cut out when I was about 12. They grew in sideways and were about to clash with my other teeth where I had JUST gotten my braces removed, so that wouldn't of been good because it would of messed up the **** I went through with braces.

I had them surgically removed, but it wasn't that bad. Just couldn't eat for a while.

im not a "tooth expert" but does everyone have to get there wisdoms removed? or only the ones that it hurts..

like 90% of people have to get their wisdom teeth removed because they won't fit. Very few people today can actually have their wisdom teeth grow in and have enough room in their mouth for it to grow in and not cause problems.

Not everyone has all their wisdom teeth though. Some people only have 2 or maybe 1, I had all 4 unfortunately........they say those with 4 are the wisest! :p

Probably one of those vestigial things like your appendix

I've got to get my 4 wisdoms removed this spring. I'm kinda nervous because I've never even had a cavity before so I have no idea what to expect. I'm going to demand to be knocked out for the whole process and get lotsa vicoden ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom