Wisdom Teeth Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
couple of mine were compacted......add to that that the two bottom back ones had my gums overlapping on them which = breeding ground for germs...half of my wisdom tooth was rotted away and they basically had to break it into chunks to get it out.........but still.....it was the easiest dental trip I ever had.

I also had that bone thing going on, but mine wasn't painful and not a big deal

Dentists suck.

No matter how much novacaine I've ever gotten it always hurts. Chipped tooth, and some cavaties drilled or something.

They said one of my back teeth was messed up or whatever so they drilled and sanded it. Oh... my... god. It hurt so bad. I never want to go back again.

yeah.......well one time I had the friggen dentist say "Oh it's a small cavity, so you dont need novacaine" and proceeded to drill out and fill my cavity with no pain relief at all........that is the worst freakin feeling on earth. They said "We'll count to 10" ......little did I know, 1 of their seconds is equal to about 20 seconds here in the real world.

I've also had to have my teeth sanded......jesus that's another one of those just completely odd unnatural feelings

I also hate dentists. It always hurts, no matter what. They are a bunch of n00bs. I still have my wisdom teeth, only two of them sofar.

I think the worst part of the dentist is when they scrape your teeth with that little pick, it just irratates me and is really uncoomfotable. Then I get novacaine for fillings and all the other stuff I have to do.

Assuming it's not worse than my compound broken leg fracture, then it should be a breeze. The pain medication is for little girls. ;) You'll get through it fine. It's just a baby-surgery in the grand scheme of things.

Ryan

I had all four of mine cut out. They put me under but I woke up halfway through the procedure. Didn't really hurt all that much. The stitches didn't completely disolve so I pulled those out. The night that I got all four of my wisdom teeth taken out I ate pork chops. Most people can't believe it because they were in pain for like a week and they could only eat noodles. The part that sucked the most was the dried blood on the tongue and the guaze. Other than those two things it wasn't all that bad. Also waking up halfway through kind of sucked but eh, what can ya do?

Im not getting my wisdom teeth pulled because of some dental plan they are trying with me. Instead, i had 4 adult teeth and the baby teeth on top of them pulled on the same day. >_< I remember getting like 8-10 shots of novacaine and not feeling a **** thing. :p They didnt give me any pain meds afterwards and my mouth reallly hurt at school later that day. <_<

Try to have fun. :p (not sure how too though. :confused: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom