wisdom teeth removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine were impacted... or, didn't break the skin of my gums. I had the unfortunate pleasure of having them removed by military dentist. Actually, wasn't bad at all. They had to cut the gums and since they were under the gum line they were nothing but roots. Felt SO much better after getting them removed, though I can see why you would be excited!

I got one of mine coming in. Looks crooked. All four of them looked crooked on the X-rays the dentist took last time I was in there though. Hopefully I won't need to get these out. I already had four teeth pulled out a few years back.

Good luck with your procedure on Friday.

im getting wisdom teeth also, they have just started coming in,they seem to be fairly straight and the dentist said i might not have to get them pulled. good luck on friday

The main thing is having enough room to brush them. That was the problem I had, so I had one of them decay really bad. That was the reason it ended up breaking.

Know how that feels, Trotter. Had same problem, all four mine decayed because I couldn't brush them. Hurt like ****, felt like a fork stabbing my roots. Was so glad to get them out. and even though military doctors suck, at least didn't have to pay for it ;)

lol at the British teeth thing ;)
but it's everybody that is the same...no matter where you come from, just Americans for some reason like to say that...but cosmetic fixing is the norm in the US...where sometimes 16 yo girls can have breast enhancement...sad

luckily for me, my teeth are awesome...with just a slight little bit of crookedness in the bottom...they are pearly white, go well with my sexy beautiful smile...and my pretty man face...and my really really hawt body

seriously you guys :D
http://crab.rutgers.edu/~alroche/3beefcake.gif

Yup nothing better than going to the dentist, and getting those Wisdom teeth removed, d yourself a favor and get the all out at the same time, i got one side done then the other so they wouldn't completely wire my mouth shut, funny thing is i stil couldn't eat and it was double the pain. Yup nothing better, wait Insurance premiums are better w00t

Im getting all four of my wisdom teeth removed sometime this month as well, they are all angled towards my perfectly straight teeth so the dentist is worried that they will make my other teeth crooked so i must get them removed :( im afraid because they have to put me out when they do it

Heh, i drove myself too and from the dentist when i had 2 wisdom teeth pulled. A little novicane, a little "pressure" some crunching, and out came a 1 inch long tooth. All of mine came in straight, but just as a precaution and to make sure i didnt get any crowding i had them pulled. Well i had the top ones pulled, i still have my lower wisdom teeth, eventually i'll get around to having those taken out. Talk about bleeding, i swear i think i bled for 2 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom