wisdom teeth and other cruel jokes of nature

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in a car accident in '98 I wasn't wearing my seat belt all the way, only the part that goes goes over your stomach and not the part that goes over your chest and we ran into the back of a car going around 40 mph and I slammed my head into the dashboard and was knocked unconscious and when I woke up we were off the road and parked in the grass and I had blood just pouring from my nose, got taken to the hospital in an ambulance and was visited by family members and even our preacher came to visit. A few years ago I was driving our golf cart we used to have, it was one of those EZ-GO 3 wheel golf carts, and me and my friend were riding down this really steep road where it has a sharp turn at the bottom and we kept going down it at full speed with added speed from the sharp drop and then slamming on the brakes and making the turn and the last time we did it the breaks locked up and we turned sideways and the golf cart flipped and my left leg got caught between the golf cart, which was now sliding on it's side, and the asphalt it grinded the meat off my ankle pretty much and took my shoe off and the roof of the golf cart hit me in the back of the head and there was huge dent in the side of the roof where it bent from when it hit my head, there was blood gushing from my ankle. I still remember right after the crash where my friend goes "That was fun, man." and then I told him to get the freaking golf cart off me. I spent the next couple weeks on the couch cuz I couldn't move enough to get back to my room and then after I was able to move I had to use crutches to get around for a couple of months. I still have the scar on my ankle from the flip though it's nowhere near as bad as it used to be.

nitestick said:
lucky me. today i got my four wisdom teeth out :). it's all good except for the drooling and the fact i can't feel my face from my chin to my temples. unfortunately i am starting to feel my mouth :mad: really kind of annoying, they gave me a cup of water and a straw to drink......only my lips were limp and i couldn't form a seal around the straw to drink, ergo i go thirsty. well it all went well.

share your stories of pain and suffering ;).

i have a couple more stories myself, for instance the fact that i have had 3 rows of teeth and had to have some of them removed :angry:

Bike crash a few years ago. I was going, no joke, 30mph on a Huffy (nasty old thing that weighed a million pounds) and I slipped on a turn on gravel. Knocked my two front teath out, one I had to get a root canal done on and a crown put over, skinned my knee and knocked myself silly. I had a concusion and had to get a cat scan and all that glorious stuff.

I also had an appendectimine (sp?) that was intense because I had the flu and was coughing all the while my stomach getting cut open and my appendix being removed. It hurt after because it was sore and I coughed so much.

Which reminds me, speaking of the car accidents Sylus. My dad almost got into one of those accidents you see on the news, where theres a huge jam up on the freeway. I don't know how accurate this sounds, since I forgot the exact details, but basically, my dad and all the other people on the freeway going 70 in the fastlane, just driving, then some pseudo-intelligent jackass decides to do a u-turn in the freeway (freeeway had dirt in the center) and my dads car just nearly hit his, he also had 2 motorcyclers and a ton of trucks behind him, if he hit, a huge *** accident would've happened. Anyways, nobody got hurt thankfully, but it was close enough for my dad to say "Oh ****" preparing for inpact, so that's pretty close since he doesn't swear for no reason.

man, i hate teenage drivers...well, most of em...but of course i'm one (but i don't drive bad according to everyone who's ridden with me)...they think they're invincible (sp?)

I was stabbed with a knife in the back (no pun intended) :D

It entered between 2 ribs, half an inch right of my spine, punctured my lung, and missed my heart by about an inch. The knife's blade went in all the way (+- 4 inches). To drain out the internal bleeding, they cut another hole between my ribs just under my right armpit, and shoved a pipe half an inch wide connected to a negative pressure pump to suck it all out. Had to stay in hospital for about a week, but I didn't get back to normal for another month or so. Man, torn (or cut in my case) rib muscles hurt like ****, and take a long time to heal.

Yeah, and I've been in one or two serious car accidents as well, one in which the car rolled 6 times. We were doing about a 100mph, and a deer ran out in front of the car. Luckily, no serious injuries there! :D

magouster said:
I was stabbed with a knife in the back (no pun intended) :D

It entered between 2 ribs, half an inch right of my spine, punctured my lung, and missed my heart by about an inch. The knife's blade went in all the way (+- 4 inches). To drain out the internal bleeding, they cut another hole between my ribs just under my right armpit, and shoved a pipe half an inch wide connected to a negative pressure pump to suck it all out. Had to stay in hospital for about a week, but I didn't get back to normal for another month or so. Man, torn (or cut in my case) rib muscles hurt like ****, and take a long time to heal.

Yeah, and I've been in one or two serious car accidents as well, one in which the car rolled 6 times. We were doing about a 100mph, and a deer ran out in front of the car. Luckily, no serious injuries there! :D

Wow....wtf were you doing at 100 mph? Winning the indy 500?

got my ankle stomped on while i was going down in soccer.....that hurt so freekin bad it wasnt even funny---i even walked back into the school:0........sprained

have had several quad recks.....one, while jumping a insane jump, my helmet came down and hit my wrist.....pssshh
another time while jumping w/out a helmet, i slammed down on the bars and mashed my 2 front teeth in......went to ER and they straitiend them, but what was crazy th ankle hurt waaaay worse than the teeth.....i also have had a 50 pound pulley fall and hit my head, causing it to bleed like a mother bird LOL

stupad peaple...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom