wisdom teeth and other cruel jokes of nature

Status
Not open for further replies.
lucky me. today i got my four wisdom teeth out :). it's all good except for the drooling and the fact i can't feel my face from my chin to my temples. unfortunately i am starting to feel my mouth :mad: really kind of annoying, they gave me a cup of water and a straw to drink......only my lips were limp and i couldn't form a seal around the straw to drink, ergo i go thirsty. well it all went well.

share your stories of pain and suffering ;).

i have a couple more stories myself, for instance the fact that i have had 3 rows of teeth and had to have some of them removed :angry:

dislocated my shoulder while playing baseball( sliding into second base head fist)
and had to have it put back in place. ive also had a couple broken bones, left wrist , couple fingers, right big toe twice, left ankle

I had all four of my wisdom teeth pulled as well. Easiest dental treatment I ever went through. Wake up being barely able to walk but it was all good.

nitestick said:
yeah it is pretty easy but still not fun. for example i don't like the four suppository sized pills i had to swallow 30 seconds ago.

I misread it thinking you swallowed the suppository pills... bad idea :p

Getting all 4 of my wisdoms pulled in about 2 weeks, not gonna be fun my surgeon told me I'd need a whole week off work. So I've got a whole 7 days to be hopped up on vikadin :)

Worse injury I ever had was cracking my head open on a sewing machine. I don't remember it though, I was about 4. Haven't had much than cuts and minor fractures since. Knock on wood.

This one was not my fault i didnt get hurt form it but this other kid did. 1 month ago during football pratice no pads. We were doing some def. drills dont let the person pass the cones. I had to go pass the dude kept pushing so i went a little harder. well he went down i went up my shoulder knocked his in the wind pipe and he couldn't breath and he passed out from it. He got a minor concusion from falling down from it. But i know it had to hurt but i dont play so not my fault he didn't do what he was supposed too :D.

When I got my wisdom teeth out, the place would gas you, do the work, and let you wake up in an isolated room (not a patient roo), liek a closed off area with a camera.

They over-gased me.

So it took me 6 hours to gain full conciousness and senses back in which the doc's had a halarious time taping what i was doing through the camera. I was like dancing and singing(actually more like a retard humming), and just throwing myself around and of course could not eat or drink and the bandages they applied for my gums would keep comming loose.... and.... it was just a total mess. Didn't really suffer too much on this one, but it was funny.

Alex81388 said:
When I got my wisdom teeth out, the place would gas you, do the work, and let you wake up in an isolated room (not a patient roo), liek a closed off area with a camera.

They over-gased me.

So it took me 6 hours to gain full conciousness and senses back in which the doc's had a halarious time taping what i was doing through the camera. I was like dancing and singing(actually more like a retard humming), and just throwing myself around and of course could not eat or drink and the bandages they applied for my gums would keep comming loose.... and.... it was just a total mess. Didn't really suffer too much on this one, but it was funny.

You got a copy of that tape :D so we can all see you act a fool haha :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom