Wisdom Teeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had mine taken out in June, wasn't a bad experience for me personally...
I took the vycoden (sp) over the first couple of days and then only in the evening for a few then not at all. I had like half a bottle of it left. make sure you avoid dry sockets/infections. Don't drink through straws, smoke, eat tough foods, or drink carbonated beverages for the fist 1-2 weeks after. I drank Mountain Dew for a good part of my first week and ended up with a dry socket. Thank god it didn't get infected, that's supposed to be the worst kind of pain a guy can feel. I kept it clean w/ brushing and mouth wash.
Coming out of the anesthetic has got to be the best feeling ever, I was so happy lol :). Then you've the whole week to lay around doing absolutely nothing :D

haHA n00b! Getting my wisdom teeth pulled out was awful. I got 4 removed and when i woke up from surgery, I couldn't help myself from laughing all the time.

When i got home, i had to use the restroom and I passed out in front of the toilet. haha.

I had all four of mine cut out, I woke up halfway through the surgery, but immediately fell back asleep. I was never really all that loopy when I was finally awake, I was just tired and I basically slept all day. I also ate pork chops the same night that I had them out, and I didn't really have all that much pain.

Ya, it's not hurting much at all right now, all i've eaten so far today was mashed potatoes, ramen noodles, and ice cream, and my parents bought me Guildwars : Factions taking it so well, so im happy.

And I had all 4 of the taken out, all im getting is Tylonel 3

Hoping you are feeling better soon. I kept mine, but I heard drinking out of a straw is the worst thing you can do.

luke87 said:
yeah, i was one of the lucky ones. i got to keep all of my wisdom teeth. guess that means i am pretty smart now. :)

same here, and all my teeth are straight, not crooked

I didn't mind having mine out at all, I got a week off of work to go over to my dad's house and eat jello and play video games all day. I absolutely loved it :)
Not too painful either,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom