Wisdom Teeth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridlyn

Fully Optimized
I just ot mine taken out around 4 hrs ago, and the numbing starting to wear off and the pain is starting to kick in.

not necessarily, EVERYONE.

I had all 4 of mine taken out. One of them was half covered with gum and bacteria formed all over it destroying about half the tooth so they had to break it apart in my mouth and pull it out piece by piece.

Luckily I was put to sleep :D Never had an easier dental operation. For me, pain never really kicked in, but maybe that's because I was taking the pain killers plus smoking a lot of pot when I had gotten home :p

The most annoying part was in the beginning with a ton of blood and gauze in your mouth, but it wasn't too bad. Some of the things they did while I had braces seemed worse.

yeah, i was one of the lucky ones. i got to keep all of my wisdom teeth. guess that means i am pretty smart now. :)

Vanilla milk shakes and flexable cold packs on the jawline for the first 48 hours did wonders for me when I had mine out, after that it was smooth sailing! ;)

The pain killers are kicking in though, i just got done needing the gauze, boy that was a pain in the ***.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom