Windows Vista is not Mac OS X!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
macdude425 said:
Xerox never implemented the GUI?

Not as a personal computer, no.
Those were $16,000 machines that were made to be used in conjunction with Xerox's other office products. Not to mention that the Star was a complete failure...

Xerox PARC members were working with Apple at the time of the GUI's birth, so you can't 'steal' an idea if the people who originally had the idea are working for you.
And it wasn't the Star where Apple got their inspiration, it was the Smalltalk ;)

Oh man, you guys missed out on some GREAT stuff.

Anyways, windows sucks. Yay for anything else!

Begin flaming.

Dexaroni said:
Oh man, you guys missed out on some GREAT stuff.

Anyways, windows sucks. Yay for anything else!

Begin flaming.

Are you talking about the women spreading her legs?lol..wow..here I thought tech-forums was safe for work viewing...wowo.

"pr0ntacular...'

1158124727382xj7.jpg

LOL j/k

That video that macdude posted was funny. :cool:

bla!! said:
It's called a joke :p Looks like some people forgot their funny bones this morning.

And once you do dig into the operating system more, you will see that the two are growing in the same direction.

The Joke Sucked. :p

So what if they copied schit. If its a good feature, who cares.

mac_mogul said:
Keyword: idea

Xerox never implemented their 'ideas' nor were they ever patented.

You can't steal something if its never been done before ;)
mac_mogul said:
Not as a personal computer, no.
Those were $16,000 machines that were made to be used in conjunction with Xerox's other office products. Not to mention that the Star was a complete failure...

Xerox PARC members were working with Apple at the time of the GUI's birth, so you can't 'steal' an idea if the people who originally had the idea are working for you.
And it wasn't the Star where Apple got their inspiration, it was the Smalltalk ;)

Oh great. Another Mac Debate. :rolleyes:
It is just me, or it is that Mac Users have this lovely habbit about getting all defencive about their Macs, especially the part where they are putting words into us "Windoz"-User's mouths.

If there some hidden link on the apple web site that it only avalable for those Mac Users that want every possible Mac is Better Arguement. Because i think i have heard them all.

mac_mogul ,
No offence. But I just used the word "GOT", not "STEAL"

Harper said:
Oh great. Another Mac Debate. :rolleyes:
It is just me, or it is that Mac Users have this lovely habbit about getting all defencive about their Macs, especially the part where they are putting words into us "Windoz"-User's mouths.

If there some hidden link on the apple web site that it only avalable for those Mac Users that want every possible Mac is Better Arguement. Because i think i have heard them all.

mac_mogul ,
No offence. But I just used the word "GOT", not "STEAL"

Mac users get defensive because Windows people constantly knock on Macs.

Windows people get defensive because Mac people constantly knock on Windows.

Linux users don't need to be defensive, becuase everyone knows it's the best.

The General said:
Mac users get defensive because Windows people constantly knock on Macs.

Windows people get defensive because Mac people constantly knock on Windows.

Linux users don't need to be defensive, becuase everyone knows it's the best.

Or noone Cares. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom