Will Youtube be around in 10 years time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retro

In Runtime
Just read this article.

<a href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/1/hi/entertainment/6935168.stm">Clicky</a>

Makes you think about how much youtubes got left in it. I can't think of a single thing that I've watched on youtube lately that probably didn't have copyright protection. Plus its almost impossible to monitor peoples uploads. So, the end of youtube in sight?

Just read this article.

<a href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/1/hi/entertainment/6935168.stm">Clicky</a>

Makes you think about how much youtubes got left in it. I can't think of a single thing that I've watched on youtube lately that probably didn't have copyright protection. Plus its almost impossible to monitor peoples uploads. So, the end of youtube in sight?

i hope not....

Youtube will be around a lot longer then your "SIG" Retro. I can bet the house on that...

600x124... breaking the rules at both height and width... lol

Well I rember people saying stuff like this about google that fact of the matter is who cares, if youtube died a death tomorrow some people would be affected sure but most would just move to some ware else like dailymotion in a few minutes.

My personal view on the matter is I don't care I use more than one video sight and youtube is getting a little full of it's self since google took it over, so I don't care if youtube is here in 10 years or not.

Youtube will be around a lot longer then your "SIG" Retro. I can bet the house on that...

600x124... breaking the rules at both height and width... lol

Meh! better get round to changing it soon. should probably keep a low profile for a while :)

Meh! better get round to changing it soon. should probably keep a low profile for a while :)

Actually, I believe the "Sig Santa" is M.I.A
Haven't seen him in awhile... I wonder if Trotter knows where he is?
I haven't talked to him in awhile... Great freakin' guy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom