Will you eat pork again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will try it and film it tonight. If it works, I will upload it. But it makes you think. If you dont cook pork, you will get worms, my sister had this happen to her when she ate undercooked ribs. They crawl outa ur bum at night, 1 pill took care of it but its nasty.

I don't eat meat...animal meat, that is.

But did you know that worms are easy and fast way to lose excess weight? Yes. You can still eat much and don't have to exercise, just let the worms do the work. Now if you're interested and need some worms, all you need to do is PM me and your weight problems shall soon be over.

I don't eat meat...animal meat, that is.

But did you know that worms are easy and fast way to lose excess weight? Yes. You can still eat much and don't have to exercise, just let the worms do the work. Now if you're interested and need some worms, all you need to do is PM me and your weight problems shall soon be over.

Eating dirt is just as tasty. :p Probably lose weight in a similar fashion also..
;)

Ya, as with ANY food, throughly preparing it and cooking will take away any dangers except for spoilage. There's also ringworm in beef. Most of it is cut out at the plant, but there are some that slip by. Heating beef to a sustained 160 F for three minutes I believe is enough to kill anything in it.

"Red meats are usually fine (eaten raw). (Raw) Pork gives you worms and chicken gives you salmonella."

I think it is plausible that, that really happens.

Now where did I leave that pork manwich?

I personally stay away from pork as much as possible. I actually love the "smell" of cooking bacon more then the actual taste. I do love a good pork sausage as well. So I limit myself to a once in awhile thing with pork.

Pigs are possibly the filthiest animal on the planet. They are scavangers and will eat absolutely anything. It's actually common for pig farmers to feed the pigs "garbage". I know a restaurant that I used to work at had 2 dumpsters. One was for all non food and one was for food only. That food only dumpster was carted away for free because the "food-garbage" was brought to pig farms. If you were to see or smell that "food" dumpster during the summer months you would basically puke on the spot. Infested with flies and larvee. Loaded with horid smelling rotten bacteria. It was vile. And to think that garbage was being consumed by pigs.

Pigs are loaded with toxins, bacteria and parasites due to their diets and their living habits. They are a dirty, dirty animal. They are garbage eaters...

Yea, I stay away from garbage eaters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom