will this work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
Amazon.com: Coby TF-DVD7005 7" Portable DVD Player: Electronics

I have a toshiba gigabeat mev30K 30gb. Anyway the screen is small and has a glare in the car so i wanted to get that but don't know if it will work. I have an av in or out or whatever on the gigabeat and that dvd player has an av out.

The reviews say that it don't play dvd's nice which i won't be using it to play dvd's if my toshiba gigabeat will work. I am thinking it should.

Im not quite sure what your askking, do you want to plug the gigabit into the that Portable DVD Player ?

Amazon.com: Coby TF-DVD7005 7" Portable DVD Player: Electronics

I have a toshiba gigabeat mev30K 30gb. Anyway the screen is small and has a glare in the car so i wanted to get that but don't know if it will work. I have an av in or out or whatever on the gigabeat and that dvd player has an av out.

The reviews say that it don't play dvd's nice which i won't be using it to play dvd's if my toshiba gigabeat will work. I am thinking it should.

Your eyes should be on the road and not your MP3/MP4/AVI/DVD player.

yeah i want to hook my gigabeat up to that dvd player. Oh and i won't be watching movies and driving at same time cause thats how some accidents happen.

wait, didnt you just post complaining that you failed your permit test thrice? now your looking for ways to distract yourself while driving? lol.

yeah i want to hook my gigabeat up to that dvd player. Oh and i won't be watching movies and driving at same time cause thats how some accidents happen.

well thanks for the warning man, at least when ever im in (insert current location of residence here _____) at least I know to stay away from you, or be in the car, because for some reason the person messing around with their electrical device never gets hurt, but the other person does.

The Coby dvd palyer has an AV out, so you could output it to a TV or something like that, but I don't see anything about it having an AV Input, which you'd need.

I have a MP3 player that I take with me while I am driving. Before I start driving, i press play. I then gets left in the glove box where I can have a stereo jack leading down to my stereo. The only time I touch it is when I reach my destination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom