Will Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well technically drew was right, Jayce was kinda dissing the movie because of the book, neither of which he'd read/seen.

BUT drew, jayce did say:
But I haven't read the book or seen the movie. It's just what I've heard so I really have nothing to offer in terms of an opinion.
so saxon's right too.

No need to go bashing anyone OR shoving anything up anyones arse holes.

Yes there are a few exceptions. LotR, Harry Potter, [FIXED]The Watchmen[/FIXED] and a few others are great movies. But even anyone who has read those books will tell you that the movies leave out a lot as well.

So comparing a book to a movie is dumb. If you go in expecting the movie to be like the book of course you will be let down.

Fixed. :)

7 pounds is probably one of his best films.

Yeah, I understand... typically books are better than movies... but I remember hearing the differences of I Am Legend book vs movie, and there was something in the book that clearly should have been in the movie and it wasn't. I just remember hearing a lot of people were like, what, really? As if it was something obvious that should have been in but wasn't.

But I haven't read the book or seen the movie. It's just what I've heard so I really have nothing to offer in terms of an opinion.
will smith isnt suppose to die at the end. in the book he does not die in i am legend he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom