Will It Blend?....Yah It Will!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord AnthraX said:
Blend this sh**!!!!

fatman.gif

nonono, blend that and THIS S**T
1106-01.jpg

The BLU-82 combines a watery mixture of ammonium nitrate and aluminum with air, then ignites the mist for a huge explosion that incinerates everything within up to 600 yards. The shock wave can be felt miles away. And with a hefty weight of 15,000LBS, it is billed as the world's largest conventional bomb.

If it was not for the host's ever monotonic voice and repeative intro, I would watch more of these.

i totally agree. back to blenders. anybody got a psp or ds that they want to forefit to the almighty power of the super blender? i seen people smash psp's with sledge hammer. not good enough, blenders better.

or how bout blend a webcam thats recording, so you can see what happens in the blender for the first few seconds. i would do it, but i dont have a working blender(last thanksgiving, long story)....well since this is a blending thread, my mother asked the question, will it belnd about a knive, and dropped it in, ultimately ripping a hole in the side of the blender. long live the 59.99 osterizer.

Well I'm sure if you took a nuclear weapon and tried to blend it, if we could do that, it wouldn't detonate into a nuclear explosion. The only thing that might go off would be the small amount of explosives that are used in it. You don't split atoms to cause a chain reaction with a blender; if it was that easy I doubt nukes would cost as much as they do. You can shoot a nuke with a 102mm tank cannon and it still wouldn't go off (in most circumstances).

A conventional bombs might be able to detonate from a giant blender.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom