Wikipedia bans Scientology

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they made the right decision. Not only were they putting forward VERY biased views (which is understandable) but they were also trying to make it very difficult for the admins at wiki to moderate/block/punish them. Because they KNEW they were going against the sites policy, and they knew that without the measures they had in place they would have been banned long ago.

I think if the church of scientology was already acting like they were doing something wrong, then there's already been enough said.

I think if the church of scientology was already acting like they were doing something wrong, then there's already been enough said.

The problem is that groups like this do feel that there cause is above all else. Then when they get banhammered, they then feel that they are getting picked on by the rest of the world.

Oh god, today on TV I saw at least a dozen different channels all with the same stupid Scientology.org commercial... wtf... I thought they couldn't legally do that? I have a feeling even normal churches will join the fight against them...

May and June are their favorite months for jumping on the PR-Band Wagon to recruit "fresh meat".

I have not see any ads directing from their organisation. However i have come across come of their adverts for their front groups like Nacronon and Youth Human Rights.

Oh god, today on TV I saw at least a dozen different channels all with the same stupid Scientology.org commercial... wtf... I thought they couldn't legally do that? I have a feeling even normal churches will join the fight against them...

I've seen those commercials...<shudder>....

But I've also seen similar commercials on late at night for the Church of Latter Day Saints.

And every time I see those adds, the only thing that goes through my mind is the following song....

I know that, but it makes me wonder, how can the Scientology church get there ads in mid day, yet a MUCH MUCH larger church such as the Mormon and Catholic church can't get crap out during the day but can only get stuff on tv when everyone is already asleep?

Guess those millions people pour into them really helps them get even more...

^just name a few members of the church of scientology and it'll all start making sense :) all the rich ******** are in on it. Well, not all, but a **** of a lot of them anyway.

I know that, but it makes me wonder, how can the Scientology church get there ads in mid day, yet a MUCH MUCH larger church such as the Mormon and Catholic church can't get crap out during the day but can only get stuff on tv when everyone is already asleep?

Guess those millions people pour into them really helps them get even more...

Becaue the CoS has been in Page Ranking damage control mood for the last 18 months every since Anonymous desided to take them on in Project Chanology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom