Wii Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, putting force into your movements doesn't increase your control. These losers got what they deserved. It's like slamming the keys on a keyboard, it doesn't make the text bigger.

The General said:
Please, putting force into your movements doesn't increase your control. These losers got what they deserved. It's like slamming the keys on a keyboard, it doesn't make the text bigger.

Exactly, I mean you can get into a game, but not that much.

People are just being too rough with it. The keyboard metaphor is a really good way of putting it. When you don't use a product as intended bad things can happen and it's no one's fault but your own.
Man I want a Wii :p

My friends and I have gotten pretty close to hitting the screen with the controller, but then again, we had a bit too much to drink that night.

you dont need to do rapid movements these people are stupid and need a book for christmas ( How to Use The Wii Mote ) i mean come on this world is ridiculous.. all it is is soft and gentle movements and make sure your in an open space with no-one around you, simple aint it..? well not for the people who dont know what im going on about lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom