Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

tajahem

In Runtime
No that is not a typing error that is the official name of Nintendo's next gen console codenamed the "Revolution."

here is a news story about it.

Lets see if "Wii" can come up with some ways to make fun of this very poor choice in name.

Nintendo loves to dig their own graves, first they did it with not having much online support for the cube. Now they are doing it with having a retarded controller and a dumb name.

It might surprise nintendo to know that there ARE people that think waving your arm around will get old fast.

.............LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME

Whatever drugs they are passing out to the hippies that must have been working on that system I want some. Obviously they must be powerful considering how this thing has developed.

a bunch of online reviewers and journalists went to this nintendo convention, and they got to try out the new controller system, and they all LOVED it. they say its really intuitive and fun. there's an add-on for FPS type games.. which makes it even better than keyboard/mouse combo. (one hand holds the controller, the other hand holds a joystick type thing..connected by wire). i wouldn't count it out right away.. i'd wait to try it. i admit it does look tiresome.. but i'd have to try it before i can dismiss it completely. apparently the guy who invented games like mario and other nintendo hits is responsible for this new controller design... so they're banking on him.

I'm not completely dismissing it, but it seems like a cheap novelty that'll wear out quick.

Yeah they loved it when they initially picked it up and they were full of adrenaline from being at that convention.....who's to say it'll be the same once you've taken it home and have played it for a couple months.

Now they are doing it with having a retarded controller and a dumb name.
And Xbox360 is any better? At least this name is........sort of creative...... I agree, give it a shot. Play it at Wal Mart or something before you go knockin it. Thats what i do w/ every new system.

Creative or not it relegated Nintendo back into the 13 and under age catagory in my mind.

As an adult it would not have bothered me in the least bit to say "I have a Revolution!."

Try saying "I have a Wii!" out lound and not laughing.

Yeah, I honestly didn't think of that lol.

"Yeah, I think I'm gonna go home and play my Wii a little................."

yeaaaaaaaaaah, just doesn't really roll well. Revolution woulda been fine.

"Nintendos newest creation..........We Wii....................do you?"

:p

P.P. Mguire said:
According to them the new Zelda isnt supposed to be anywhere near 13 and under.

If you are referning to LOZ: Twilight Princess it will hit the GameCube later this year, but there hasn't been anything official on it making it to the Wii.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom