Wii in 13 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juice Daddy said:
I probably won't buy one..

but I would love to play one :p

Who said anything about buying one? :freak:

I want one, but it probably won't be soon. :( Games are just too expensive.

Ste said:
Meh, Ill just freeze myself cause I can't wait.

:p

lol ;)

The PS3 costs way too much money. I read articles about statements that sony made about 360 needing the HDD to do things. Saying they "segregate" gamers and "forcing people to buy the top of the line product"; and these are the people charging $500-$600 dollars for their console :rolleyes: They also screw over Europe a lot, first it gets delayed but now they have to pay even more money for it.

With the amount of money sony is making on other stuff, they could afford to make the ps3 cheaper. but i would still buy one lol.

im getting a wii for super smash bros :D

and link and mario... of course !!

But i think it'll be sweet, my old systems dont work and they work with snes and stuff... and my n64 is on its downfall with too much super smash bros played on it for too many hours :rolleyes:

backwards compatible with every system downloadable for the wii, Im probably not gonna put super mario world down for the first year

what a freakin joke this console is going to be. if you get one and you are over 10 years old i question your sexual preference.

Honey.jpg

wii.gif

sounds french, wii wii. give me a break sub par games, sub par graphics.

Rich_Franklin said:
With the amount of money sony is making on other stuff, they could afford to make the ps3 cheaper. but i would still buy one lol.

make the ps3 cheaper? what are you talking about? The PS3 cost Sony nearly $900 per unit just to produce. Price rumors are already at $599 - $699 per unit retail. How much cheaper can they make it?

Geez... Not to mention sony has lost close to $389 Million in the 2nd & 3rd Quarter due to battery recalls...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom