Wierdest movie you've ever seen??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea man I told you its in Family, its worth it though. I believe her it traumatized her. Its freckin wierd... oof wheelers.. The Gnome king isnt too bad. Tic-Toc, totally wierd. Still worth watchin thuogh cause its so damn wierd. Oh the electric shock thing at the beginning.. man.

Nubius said:
You might like this korean movie called "Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring"

The speech is maybe 2 pages total lol

It's more of a watch and learn the lesson of the movie simply by viewing what's going on rather than them sitting there having to explain it to you the whole time.

That korean movie sounds pretty good. What's it all about?

old buddhist man is raising a child and teaching him the ways of life. The movie follows the pattern the title suggest. Starts off in spring with the kid like 10 years old, learns a lesson, then it's summer and he's like 20, more things taught, fall he's 30 or so, winter he's like 40 and when spring rolls around, he then becomes the old man and is teaching a child himself.

I don't want to really say more than that incase you end up watching it, but it's basically a buddhist way of life and some varied teachings of it and the journey of a boy to man kind of deal.

i saw "house2 :a second story" and "the night of a thousand cats."

im still trying to figure them out.

Nubius said:
old buddhist man is raising a child and teaching him the ways of life. The movie follows the pattern the title suggest. Starts off in spring with the kid like 10 years old, learns a lesson, then it's summer and he's like 20, more things taught, fall he's 30 or so, winter he's like 40 and when spring rolls around, he then becomes the old man and is teaching a child himself.

I don't want to really say more than that incase you end up watching it, but it's basically a buddhist way of life and some varied teachings of it and the journey of a boy to man kind of deal.

Sounds really fascinating :) I'm thinking I'm going to rent it if I find it!

Its not a wierd movie but "Life as a House" was good. I thought it was good anyway, I may check out some of those movies, can you get them at local Blockbuster's and stuff or are they harder to come across?

Depends on how you define "wierd" man. I got slews of movies that fit "wierd" in many different ways.

The other weird movies I've watched are the serious Japanese animes(though I love the art!) Like Evangelion Neon Genesis now that was weird movie...it's either I'm too stupid too understand what the hell is going on in their storyline or the movie doesn't understand me :)

Shakma

its tagline was: The world's most aggressive primate just got mad

we bought it for £1 at the pound shop... hahaha it sucked but was wierd and funny coz it sucked so much!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom