wierd/funny happenings in games...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was playing need for speed carbon and when the race started all the cars started sideways - luckily i was aimed straight forward...

BF2 - Friendly fire was off on wake island and one some guy flew down and hit my friend off the carrier - he ended up on the other side of them map behind airfield...

Trotter said:
Sometimes, in BF2, a player gets killed and they end up halfway in the ground. From the waist down is buried, and the rest is straight up, arms held straight out to the sides. Seems to happen on the Jalalabad map, Just north of the first set of rocks at the Lake outpost.

That happens to me but only when i respawn - happens on karkand for me becuase thats mostly what i play.

TheMajor said:
In Enemy Territory, if you blow a bridge while the tank is moving across it, the tank will "fly".

Weird, I swear we tried this over and over in my 2.55 server on Fuel Dump and it never worked ... the tank wouldn't stop on the bridge, and if we tried to plant and them move it on just in time to blow up, the tank stopped before the bridge.

How did you get it to work?

Nubius said:

I was playing FEAR and I threw 5 sticky bombs on one of the enemy corpses then blew it up. When I went back to see where he flew, he had flown straight up and his head was stuck into the ceiling. The rest of his body from the neck down was simply hanging there loosely. It was pretty cool, I used to have a pic of it but not anymore.
Ive done that before. I also had a picture of it but something happened to it. It looked funny as **** because you could push it around and it would fly around like one of the lights do.

I was playing BF2 when it started raining cars. It was the weirdest thing, i never took a picture of it but others have. Exactly like this... http://bf2tracker.com/gallery.php?action=viewpic&picture=36952

When i used to play world of warcraft i would see the strangest things.

I killed one of those half horse/man things and when it died it just started sliding around the ground and when it finally stopped it would follow me if i walked around it. The **** corpse would spin around in circles in order to face me.

I was flying on a gryph once and everything went crazy the gryph disappeared and i was flying around with my arms spread out. I flew into the "ground" and i could see up through the ground at trees and stuff. Then when i flew into Ironforge i could see all the people above me walking around like i was underneath a glass. This actually happened several times.

The funniest one was when i got attacked and eaten by a shark on land. I was teasing one of the elite sharks from the beach when he suddenly jumped out of the water and killed me. I felt like samuel jackson. That mother****in shark ate my ***.

I have so many lame screeshots. I made an album and it's called "Why CS:S annoys me"

In some servers, there is a Red laserbeam of death, and wherever someone is standing, and say get's a headshot, the laser comes from wherever there standing to your head and it stays there in a straight line. It's used to see if you got a nice shot or whatever, and it's completely accurate.

So I was on cs_office, and I run up the stairwell, and I come around the corner, there was a T there, so I throw a flashbang as he starts rushing, and he runs in, but soon runs back and hes spray and praying, and he gets a lucky head shot on me, but the laser went straight thru the wall.

I have had this happen to me at least 8 times, and it's so annoying.

No it's not hacking, just the most in-consistent game in the world :)

I was playing BF2 when it started raining cars.

One of the command hacks. There's still a couple of them out there that Punkbuster doesn't pick up. We had one or two idiots crash my clan's server using those... a few hundred supply crates can be quite a strain on a server when they fall all at once.

LOL ----> those haxs are funny and the person who makes them is way to smart to have them get detected and if they do he will fix them rly fast. (Dont ask why i know this) + if u blow up those supply crates its major lag - i had to restart my computer once

in swat 4 online when u usually kill an enemy they usually flicker up when they're dead as they're having a seizure .lol its pretty funny because u wont know weither they're dead or not :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom