wierd/funny happenings in games...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CntdwnToExtn

Fully Optimized
what is the most messed up/funny thing that you have seen happen while playing a game.

lately...i've had 2 funny things happen.

call of duty 2 a guy got blown up by a grenade and he landed on his head...but he stayed like that...his feet were straight in the air....it was pretty funny...

and just the other day i was playin' f.e.a.r.....shot a guy...with the nail gun and he died on the wall..but man...his leg was going crazy lol.
i took a quick movie clip with fraps..however...it's almost 45megs for like 5 seconds lol.

http://www.jabello.com/getfile.php?...NjhjZmEzYzQ4ZWQ4NWU0ZWEyMGIyOTU1YzE0&captcha=

In Enemy Territory, if you blow a bridge while the tank is moving across it, the tank will "fly".

Some guy also got a shot of a tank sitting on its back or something:
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p299/puterfreek/2006-11-08-120157-mlb_temple.jpg

Today, I was playing Sports Car GT. A couple of seconds from the finish I was being overtaken by a computer player who had a slightly faster car (I play at hardest difficulty). I tried to hit him, but he still beat me by a few milliseconds.

There was a glitch on a Call of duty 2 server were everytime you died the Helmet stayed floating in the air at head height and was an actual object so you couldnt shoot through it.

Some guy with wal hack was following me through a wall and shot but it killed me ! there was no way he could of got me i was on other side of a house in Caen ! AHHH wots happening.

Thanks

and just the other day i was playin' f.e.a.r.....shot a guy...with the nail gun and he died on the wall..but man...his leg was going crazy lol.
That's pretty common. It wouldn't be worth taking a movie shot of that.

I was playing FEAR and I threw 5 sticky bombs on one of the enemy corpses then blew it up. When I went back to see where he flew, he had flown straight up and his head was stuck into the ceiling. The rest of his body from the neck down was simply hanging there loosely. It was pretty cool, I used to have a pic of it but not anymore.

I was playing Halo 1, I was riding a ghost. I left the ghost by some marines and one of them got in the ghost, and just started going back in forth. This was before Halo 2 came out when marines would pilot vechicles.

You know if you had another ghost he would have fallowed you and fought with ya. Known glitch, but is only on the xbox version and isn't found in the PC version. :( You can only do this with a ghost as far as i know.

Sometimes, in BF2, a player gets killed and they end up halfway in the ground. From the waist down is buried, and the rest is straight up, arms held straight out to the sides. Seems to happen on the Jalalabad map, Just north of the first set of rocks at the Lake outpost.

in Red Faction (best multiplayer game ever)

you could burrow a tunnel to the opposing teams flag.

you could fly if someone put a mine on the bottom of your foot.

you could wear "red team" clothing and still be on blue team

you could use your baton and hold down fire and if you picked up a rail gun it would shoot 4 rails at once.

I loved this game.. But It no longer runs on my computer. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom