Wicked lasers aka. superpowerful lasers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
oops my bad i am so sorry for not posting the link to wickedlasers.com

yeah, this has been posted before, AND they included the link. :p

Indeed some awesome freakin lasers. Wish I could own one, but I'd probably cause too much mischieve

Nubius said:
Indeed some awesome freakin lasers. Wish I could own one, but I'd probably cause too much mischieve

Like having one sticking out of your zipper and walk around downtown seattle with your laser beam poking everyone in the eye?

Nubius said:

Yeah I can see you with one of those 450Mw Lasers; Car crashes, Burning trees and and flat tires.

:D

i would definetly do that lol. on haloween i would point it out my window and light people's costumes on fire and also their paper bags

I would have too much fun ligthing someon'es homework on fire with that at school. Like in a science class. Use it as your indefinate proof of spontaneous combustion.

how could they not be illegal though.. you can rob a bank with one you know melt the vault door and all

i want one, i wanna sit in a park and shine it on little kids until they burn, i hate little kids.

lawl:
scarylaser.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom