Wicked Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevo808

In Runtime
I just had a insane dream...

I was dreaming COD4 in real life where i live and playing with my friends. I mean the real thing but in real life, it was amazing. I got stabbed and responded back to my room and started snipering at the apartment, got a kill streak called in the carpet bomb and then the helli. I thought it was pritty sick and wanted to share. :laughing:

I love the game and play it allot but not like addicted to it. Just a random dream out of no where. :freak:

I had a dream yesterday about a sniper trying to get me and my buddy. I think it's because the cops nearly caught me at a drag race start line yesterday , I ran like a coyote , and they didn't get me :D

hahaha i know what you mean, im a skater and always running from cops. I love the adrenaline running from them because there slow.

In Hawaii there is not much trouble or any huge violence so they just eat plate lunches all day and when there's action they are already tired. :laughing:

I had a dream the other day about a dream i had a few days ago, it was seriously like a documentary about that dream, i can't tell you how messed up the original dream was, and it also had commentary...with a guy that sounds like chuck Norris but it was't him. It was messed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom