Why 'YOUR' name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sugga Smacks is something my grammy used to call "kisses"...and i always thought it was neat...never forgot it, so i use it ...people seem to think imma tasty cereal though...lol

Hmm.. used to be Paradox back when I was co-sysop of a BBS in the days of 2400 baud :) Don't know how many of you would remember those days....

Ah, Legend of the Red Dragon - how I do miss thee....

I was in the army... saw some action... I got sick of it.. and bailed out.

I then read 'The Chronicles of Brother Cadfael' by Ellis Peters.. and guess what... so did he!

Shan... is it Shanoncia? :D Or Shannon?

Do you hail from Canada?

hmm...koomba was a name given to me when I was a freshman is hs by some big cool senior. I actually spelled it wrong from how he had it, but its stuck since then...

Brahm, Brahmers, Brahmlet

Ya know, 9 years ago when I chose Brahm, it was because I wanted to use the name of a friends child who had been named Bram.

I originally misspelled it by adding the "H." Bram was short for Abraham (Father of Nations) in the Bible and I was pretty impressed with his story.

Well, I started to get known as Brahm and I decided at one point to just leave the "H" in there. This was also a unique name a few years ago and it was easy to reserve it on the Internet chats, BBSs and other member subscriber type boards.

Back when "Interview with a Vampire" was in theaters I got a lot of inquiries about my name being like Brahm Stoker's name. This was not intentional. heh....

So there it is, the story of Brahm.

Cadfael said:

Shan... is it Shanoncia? :D Or Shannon?

Do you hail from Canada?

Nope, actually it's just Shan. My full name. My twin brother "Sir Gimp" is Shawn. I guess that my parents just thought that they would just take the w out of his name and make mine...

o yea, cad.

I'm an I'm right below canada....in Washington State, in the U.S.

ChrisGoodrich is actually my name. As in ChrisGoodrich.Net, my website. Guess I wasnt very creative either. I have come up with more creative names before, but actually I always prefer my name because its easier to log in. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom