Why you shouldnt let your parents touch PC's

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I know someone's going to use my iBook, I activate my "guest" user account so they can't get into my files and programs.
buuuut it is a rare occurence for anyone other than myself to use my iBook.
The only reason is because the ONE time I let a friend use my iBook with free-range, he downloaded tons of hentai... and not just regular hentai... some of this stuff was WIERD. :eek:

Nubius said:
I'm surprised you still have a dad
lol I know. He was like running the computer with the PSU out of the case and on the table and the cover off of both the PSU and the PC. I was like WTF!? and unplugged it from the wall. lol

There is only 3 people in the world that are allowed to touch my PC.
ME, MYSELF and I

Harper said:
There is only 3 people in the world that are allowed to touch my PC.
ME, MYSELF and I

3 in the same?

..this reminds me of the time someone tried to explain trinity to me.. lol.. NO THX

nobody touches my PC except for me. My brother tries to, but i just password protect it.

My Dad claims he knows more about PC's...why is his PC so slow then...

talldude123 said:
nobody touches my PC except for me. My brother tries to, but i just password protect it.

because his isn't a CRAZY celeron like yours.. it must be some crappy ol' athlonXP

Same for me, idk why he insists on saying his is better than me even though i have an X2 3800+ and he has a **** 2500+ AthlonXP :eek: No to mention he has 768mb of ram and i have 2gig DUAL CHANNEL!! MUAHAHAH. He dosent stand a chance, but yet his machine is still faster.......:rolleyes:

I have made it very well understood at my house that no one else may touch my desktops, laptops, pda, anything electronic of mine. Nobody in my house knows about technology and I swear they'll find some way to break my stuff or screw up my settings.
For example, my mom (who learned to type on typewriters) refuses to believe that continuing to type off the page in Word will start a new line. So everything she writes is connected with tons of useless "-".
She is also flabbergasted (that's right!:)) that you can put a header/footer in a document but she's literally scared to do it herself, which means she's always bugging me to.....<sigh>

talldude123 said:
My dad.... touching a windows based computer. Not likely. My dad is a Mac-Nazi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom