Why are you here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I first came here after some googling for tech support for an issue I was having while building a computer for a friend. After a few returns, I found this forum to be filled with opportunities to learn and share my interest in computers and technology.

I quickly found that tech forums was filled with people you love and people you love to hate. Well hate is a strong word... people you love to disagree with. I spent a lot of time in the off-topic section, lol.

Then I spent a few years working on a separate project (ToV) with a few Tech Forums members, really got to know a bunch of great people more personally. (ToV) ran it's course and I found my way "via bread crumbs" back to Tech Forums.

The main reason I'm back is because a lot has changed here since I first became a member. I really like the way it's run now "solid core of mods and admins". Larry has obviously shown interest in the community and that goes a long way.

Not to throw this completely OT, but I wondered what happened with ToV.

HAVOC said:
The main reason I'm back is because a lot has changed here since I first became a member. I really like the way it's run now "solid core of mods and admins". Larry has obviously shown interest in the community and that goes a long way.
That means a lot.

Well its pretty much the same here. Followed this site for a while just never became a member. I'm sorta in love with technology/computers, and this place really rocks.
WARNING: Speech Ahead
Wanna take the opportunity to say thanks e/o that has helped me out, here. You guys are awesome:D
Tech-forums for life!!!

Living with a family who struggles with cell phones and being in a foreign country with a language you don't speak causes me to be the appointed techy for all buttons and light switches....so more knowledge is more power. lol

So far I see members who actually try and help people. That's rare for the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom