Why are people so bleeping stupid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

superdave1984

Repeat Offender
*Sets up soapbox*

I got paged last nigth about 11:45, called the number and they tell me the printer is jammed. So naturally I have to make the 20 minute drive over there and swap it with the only spare we have, put the jammed printer in my office and go back home and go to bed. I get to work this morning, start opening up the printer to look for the problem. Sure enough there's a small torn scrap of paper in there. I fish it out with tweezers to find it is a NAPKIN. WTF??? It still won't print so I keep taking it apart. Sesame seeds? Looks like somebody tried to print on a Bic Mac or something. And this printer just got back from being cleaned and serviced on Friday. Still won't print so I had to call the printer guy we contract with and he'll get down here in a couple days. I guess people just do not care. "It's not MY printer" or "They have lots of money, they can get a new one" And of course I won't be able to find out who the culprit is. Idiots. And these people all have college degrees. Nurses, doctors. And I get paid 1 hour's wages to drive 40 minutes round trip and swap a printer in the middle of the night. I have gotten permission from the folks much higher on the food chain than me to go off on these morons so I will at least have that. But then they'll just do it more so they can call the pager number....Only happens at night too.

* Removes soapbox*

I figured somebody was trying to print personalized cocktail napkins while stuffing her face...

funny how we automatically assume it was a fat woman stuffing her face lol.

Well, the reason I jumped to that conclusion is all but 2 people that work in our ER registration dept. (which is where it happened) are overweight. Including the one that paged me to fix the printer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom