Why was my bittorrent post removed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tribalsun

In Runtime
BitTorrent is NOT illegal. I posted a great link to a torrent search page and it was removed. I can use google to find anything I want, I guess all google links should be removed as well. I noticed someone accused me of spamming with that post. If that post was yanked for spamming then someone needs to take a closer look at my post history. :confused:

I thought you were a mod? Anyhow you're correct, many legit companies, software, audio and video content providers use P2P to help distribute their works. BitTorrent has become a favorite standard as it helps reduce bandwidth. There was no reason to remove the link but hey, I don't make the rules.

I don't know whats sadder, the fact that your post got deleted, or the fact you care so much.
bahaha...he shoots he scores!.....hehe pretty funny fading

What's even more inane is the fact that you actually scoured this forum to find all those irrelevant posts.

I hope you can apply somewhere to get those minutes of your life back.

Now here's a question for every one that is complaining about how bit torrent is legal.......

How many of you people are REALLY using Bit Torrent for 100% legal downloads?
or
When was the last time you download some thing that was 100% legal via Bit Torrent

Sorry, your World Of War Craft Updates do not count. And nor do Japanese Animation Fan Sub as there Japanese TV studio do put a warning at the beginning of the show "DO NOT DISTRIBUTE ACCROSS THE INTERNET"

Now if the mods want to activate a Zero Tollerance Policy against BT and P2P, then let them.
After all, it their sand box, you're just playing in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom