:'( Why Meeeeee??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
whoopity dooo da, who cares, diablo 2 is full of it no one cares about it any more get used to it, i didnt play realm games i played open.

you must have a LOT of spare time to download all that crap using dial-up :confused:
I mean, most dial-up users don't have viruses because it takes too long to download anything.

Congrats on the viri :)
BTW: Isn't it lovely how AVG will identify a virus, but then it won't do anything about it? I've always liked that...:freak:

man and people say I'm an asshole in threads.....this thread has been nothing but people being assholes.

Nubius said:
man and people say I'm an asshole in threads.....this thread has been nothing but people being assholes.

The only time I was an asshole was calling Diablo II gay.

diabloII said:
rofl @ j00 :p

Was I calling the game gay, or you
devil.gif

this is just a case of being stupid using IE, which is stupid, and downloading a bunch of crap, using kazaa which is realllly stupid and prolly not updating AVG as you should.

Im not a dumb ass. (stupid)

I haven't downloaded anything recently, ive allready stated several times that i no longer use or have kazaa installed but still have files laying around on old OLD back ups, and i allways update AVG, besides if i didnt then how could it detect the worm/virus?????

It's just strange that when i ran Ad Aware SE as soon as it scanned the drives that where infected AVG starts to go insaine...........................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom