Why Macintosh sux

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Macitosh Killed My Inner Child"

This is a lovey to send around to those Mac Nazi out there. Especailly with the way they still seem to compair their current Operating System with Windows 98. :rolleyes:

My personal view on a Macintosh is this... they are the Rube Godlberg Machines of the computer industry. Every thing looks pretty just to do a simple task. However the prettiness really takes away the practicality. And it just take one mistake, and it's F**Ked.

john3 said:
WHAT ABOUT THE VIDEO! isnt it hilarious?!?! i thought it was GENIUS!
Oh yeah...... Every time I got to repair my old man's iBook, I think about that one.

"so you run to your local computer store to buy a mac version of Norton Utilities, only to have Norton tell you 'YOU IDIOT, you own a Macintosh! the File is Fuking GONE!'"

john3 said:
"so you run to your local computer store to buy a mac version of Norton Utilities, only to have Norton tell you 'YOU IDIOT, you own a Macintosh! the File is Fuking GONE!'"

This is one thing that I really do not understand about Nortons and Macs.

Norton's Anti Virus for PC RRPs for AU$99
Norton's Anti Virus for Mac RRPs for AU$149

And there are less viruses out there on Mac.

Norton's is right when he tells you "'YOU IDIOT, you own a Macintosh!", and he's laughing all the way to the bank too.

talldude123 said:
Macintosh's are crippled PC's. That's what i think. Even the new Intel's don't compare to Intel's in a PC.
How do you figure that?

Especailly with the way they still seem to compair their current Operating System with Windows 98.
Thing is Windows users seem to do the same thing by comparing XP to the pre-OS X operating systems that their school had on the multicoloured iMacs of before 2000.

Anyway, that video seems to get posted once every six months.

I'm sick of that video. Norton for Mac's is pointless anyway, the only thing it protects is Windows users in theory....

Qiranworms said:
How do you figure that?

I used a brand new Intel IMac at Future Shop, just because i was bored and waiting for someone there.

That machine was slower than my Celeron, and is there really anything slower than a Celeron??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom