Why HP Sucks Massive A**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Epic! I once had a netgear tech explain to me that my wireless adaptor was dropping the signal because of my password!

You will probably find if you could speak Indian he would of got the answer quickly.
I've heard even that's not true. I work with a few people from India and apparently there are so many dialects even they have trouble understanding each other.

^That still doesn't excuse the fact that he sucked at being a customer service rep...I mean he didn't even listen to Baez when he told him he was purchasing it, that he did not have it yet, and that he needed the RAM specs, not the processor. If you work as a customer service rep for a major computer company, then you should know the difference. Or, if you are in charge of hiring employees for a major computer company, you should make sure the people know the difference between what RAM is and what a processor is.

Ugh, I would have given up way earlier in that fight Baez haha you have patience!
That's the world of outsourcing for you. They don't give two ****s who gets hired, as long as some ding-wit is there to get the call...in this case, chat. I'm not sure exactly how it works, but my guess is that HP hires a firm in India, or China, or the Phillipines and that firm does all the hiring and management of staff. At that point HP would be totally out of the loop. Pretty sketchy way to do business IMO...if that's indeed how it works.

I couldn't take it when he kept saying "Thank you for begin online."

Come on, they're automated messages and they still misspell it so bad that it means something else?

Shows how much HP cares about their support.

I should do the same haha, gateway and HP use the same tech support lines. I need to upgrade my ram, but dunno what the max my ram can take, and the speeds if it corrolates. but seeing as even the ppl at the geeksquad desk at work dont even know, im afraid to ask (more of a headache than answers)

Great read mate, lol.

That's the world of outsourcing for you. They don't give two ****s who gets hired, as long as some ding-wit is there to get the call...in this case, chat. I'm not sure exactly how it works, but my guess is that HP hires a firm in India, or China, or the Phillipines and that firm does all the hiring and management of staff. At that point HP would be totally out of the loop. Pretty sketchy way to do business IMO...if that's indeed how it works.

That's how it works down here in Panama with a lot companies that set up call centers and online pharmacies. If the employee can speak English to a certain degree (C-) then they throw a flip through book and manual at them, give them a short orientation, and then hire them at $300/mo.

I have had the same problem with HP. One of my old HP desktop before I built my custom I need the recovery cds because it never came with them when i bought it and the HDD went out. I contacted HP and I sat there chatting with them for an hour and 15 mins and a week later I get the cd and they were for a different model. I had to get back on line with them and talk to them for another hour. They said I'm sorry and they would send me the correct cds without shipping. Week later goes by and I get them they sent me the same cds because i checked the build ID on the cds and they were the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom