Why is everybody asking members to build computers for them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm i enjoy building them.. so getting paid would be a nice +
and with ppl that post here b4 anything is annoying.. i dont mind it for microsoft problems i never bother to look in microsoft for help really.. but for viruses and spyware it is getting old telling every one the SAME thing. kus honestly if u read the admin post it says: use a free virus thing, and it has links for everything u need. FREE if theyd just read that.. i swear 50% or more would go byby but oh well i guess

and all they stick around for is that one question, and then you wont hear from them ever again really.

When I first came onto Tech-Forums, I was a total n00b, and I probably asked some n00bish questions. We all have to start somewhere.

TF is a really good starting point. People who arent used to computers might not know which vid card, processor, or entire computer they need to play that wicked-awesome game they saw a commercial for. So they do a google search for computer technology forums, and BAM!, Tech-Forums comes up.

I personally enjoy piecing together computers that I actually assemble myself or online through newegg for people I dont even know.

thats how i came acrss it! jk.. but i did google it. i was looking for computer registry junk :D
ok ne how idid know more than that.. but i still need to learn alot sadly

I don't know. If I was going to spend that much cash on a computer I would want all the advice I could get.

I don't mind speaking a few words for them - it's not like you havn't gotten help as well...

Elbatrop1 said:
So they do a google search for computer technology forums, and BAM!, Tech-Forums comes up.
Well, come to think of it, tech-forum.net was the first computer forum that i came across via a google search.

Since then, I have seen a few others, but none of them have the community quite like TF.

Alex81388 said:
I don't know. If I was going to spend that much cash on a computer I would want all the advice I could get.

Well it does help to have some advise from some other people that have playied around that that hardware before.

Like if I see some one that is asking about a sertain motherboard that i have playied around with before, I will put my input on what i thought about that motherboard.
Like there was a MSI Skt 939 MoBo that some one was asking about last month. I happened to be making a system from that one the week before, and there was a few issues that I wanted to advise the user about. (It turns out that the MoBo was rather particular on the Ram Modules)

Since I have good realationship with AMD, I do leak out information about New / Discontinued Products or Price Changes (provided they tell me).

I just don't like those BS Computer Spec thread where people are only wishing they had the money or if the technology would allow them. It's those thread where some one is have some thinging about using a server board just for their own game machines. (shakes head.)
Even if the technology would allow it, i am thinking "and you are wasting this money, why........?"

I am just saying that these people should look at previous threads to figure out what they want, instead of making a new one everytime, I am sure they can piece together their common sense and figure it out at least...

Algu7344, your taking it way to serious man. First off, tons of people here built computers, so this is a very appropriate place. Second, most of them arent forum users. Most of them dont know much about computers. Thats why they ask common questions.

I simply help them, and if they get annoying. Becasue they ask to many questions at once, or they simply act stupid. I dont post in that thread anymore.

I never said I was taking it seriously, I was just asking a question. I think your taking it a little to serious. I just understand why people
cant use common sense to look around for threads and/or look up on the net. It isnt rocket science.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom