Why do you stay hear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I post some over there, but the language used there... I can't hang there much.

Well.. I wasn't here for long time. But come back few days ago. I see the site changed a bit.

Will surely stay here longer.

I do agree that that "critique my build" threads and the "What should I buy?" threads get old. I was thinking about suggesting to get a separate area just for these types of threads... what say ya'll about the idea?

AGREED!!! that is one of the reasons I stopped being a post whore.... Parts may change, but the questions do not... so doing a search for 6 months ago does not always apply, but still... it's getting old.

I visit ToV more so now than I do tech forums. I won't get into why.

For obvious reasons.....

I would like TF better if the ADVANCED SEARCH button on the drop down menu actually worked......
aside from that,
I would like TF better if there were less of those *HOW DO I TURN ON MY COMPUTER?*etc. threads. I am not trying to advertise for tov in this post but, the tov community is a lot more connected just because you can actually talk to the person and you can see who they really are, whether good or bad. Its just a step up from communicating through text.

I come here to argue with theend even though I don't care about 360 or ps3 :D. But the real reason I come here is to help people out while at work. If works not busy i'll go support people in the windows forum

I come here to argue with theend even though I don't care about 360 or ps3 :D. But the real reason I come here is to help people out while at work. If works not busy i'll go support people in the windows forum

I wish there were more new guys like you....
And yes, I hate all the spam and all the rate my build, help my build blah blah blah. I just stopped posting in those kinds of threads. And yes, there should be a seperate section for help on new builds.

And One day i found tech forums and started posting and ive just never left. I just want to be here to help people out and get help myself if needed. Trotter and Nitestick and apokolipse do wonderful jobs too at moderating, better then most on other forums: but with that said, no ones perfect.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom