Why do you stay hear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm only here becuase I haven't gotten banned yet.
I hope that's not the only reason, Switch. You're a pretty cool fella most of the times (as long as you're not in the bottle LOL), and your tips on photogra[hy are great. If only you know which end of the camera was which...

I came here with a question, hung around to help people, and now I'm not allowed out of the basement. Go figure.

Hmm I don't know. I still can hear everything ok. That why I "stay hear"... Kind of weird wording.... but oh well.

And why would I not "stay hear"... strange a...

I stay here, because it's the first forum, I've ever joined, and stayed active on. I like the people here. They're like your friends. As mentioned before, it's not crowded, and very easy to navigate.

because this is where its at for tech stuff. people are always helpful with questions and share their advice and experiences, and someone always posts links to articles about the next big thing. or how that next big thing was over hyped and after he bought it and used it found out it sucked.

I only visit occasionally. I prefer to be in a UK forum so I don't feel so depressed about the prices of technology. My ability has gone down though. WTF is an 8pin power connector on a motherboard for? :p

It is a lot easier here to recommend things. Everywhere else I have to prove my opinion. :(

I come here so I can collect infraction cards.

Pokemon%20Ash.gif

It's like Pokimon where you got to collect em all!!!!

Appart from that, I am applying for my perment residency with the TF mods live in the in the What Your Worst Tech Support / HelpDesk Experience thread.
Yo Trotter, can I move in yet? :p

Getting to know people on the larger forum's is just not going to happen, I am a member of NMA a fallout fan sight and ever one on there either hates each other or just don't know each other and it is starting to affect the quality and the atmosphere around the sight, in the fallout community the sight is known as the glittering gems of hatred and that ain't a thing to revel in my opinion but they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom