why do computers interest you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways my g/f complaines that i spend more time on the computer than i do on her in bed.
You're like 14 dude.....don't try and make it sound like you're an adult with a wife and kids

'Ahh the ole battleaxe is complaining in bed again" psht...my god

The day my father bought me my first computer (Commodore VIC20) was the day I fell in love with computers. Being able to write 30 minutes of code to make a white ball move from one corner of the screen to the next was just AMAZING!!!

As technology advanced over the years, so did my desire to learn more and more about computers. It's really fun to see what's coming out next...

The Dual Core AMD's are making me sport major wood right now...
JUNE!!!!!! YEAHHHHHHH

The reason computer's interest me ......

I guess it was because I watched too much Sci-Fi shows when I was in pre-school. Like Galactica Classic Series, Buck Rogers, Star Trek:TOS, Star Wars, Knight Rider, Star Blazers, Astroboy (Orginal Series), G-Force (aka Battle Of The Planets), V:The Final Battle.
And from that I got facinated with Space, Robots, Future Technology and Computers. And in about 1983, dad got an Apple II+, and from there I have been working alot with computers.

charles_scott said:
Im probably worse than you lol, ive allways wanted to get under the GPU and chipsits rofl. Anyways my g/f complaines that i spend more time on the computer than i do on her in bed.

It's the best I can do right now since I havnt went thru websites roots finding pics

pav_backhoe_digging_for_foundation.jpg

why do i like em...? hmm they listen to everything i say. UNLIKE WOMEN THEY HAVE A VOLUME CONTROL :) ahem...

computers illegal!?!?!?! :( my heart skipped a beat
idk what id do without my computer... id prolly die. wish i was surrrounded by computer lovers like me...

What can I say, I don't really know. I suppose it is the same as any hobby where I can take pride in what I've done, plus bragging rights basically.

I suppose for me it originates from my Grandfather's influence. He would always tinker on a computer(he had no idea what he was doing), and I always wanted to see what he was doing.

my uncle was always into computers. he always had some cool ass games back in the day; i miss old school slipheed soooo bad. I always had a comp since I was pretty young, always doing shit on it, not technical at the young age. However, around 13-14, I got the hacking bug....yes, with malcious intent. Hackers always told me to read whatever i could get my hands on. If i did understand it, read it again and again. So i guess studying computers came easy to me. continued my education through school. did as much as i can and here i am.

I like computers so much because when I'm messing with them, the only thing that limits what I can do is my mind. I can share information with my friends, learn about anything I ever wanted to from the net, and I can customise my computer exactly as I want it to be. I can turn it into an expression of my personality. Who wouldn't like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom