Status
Not open for further replies.

*PyRo*

In Runtime
Jonny Wilkinson.
jonnywilkinson2.JPG

Excuse me while I have a girly moment.

Yummmm... :D

Ok I'm done. By the way, glad to see that there's someone else out there in the world that follows soccer. I was beginning to think I was alone. :p

Yep wilkinson did score most of Englands points, but thats the name of the game, if Englands opposition want to play in a fashion to give away a penalty then wilkinson is going to score. And it's the rest of the England squad that put the pressure on the opposition to play in such a way.

Wizzkid

i like soccer but i dont really watch it.

imho, soccer is the biggest sport in the world, i mean, its widely known and it really is a world sport, you dont see no one really shooting up any american or canadian teams if they lose the stanly cup =p

This is true, the thing is we have taken so much stick in the past, and took some pommy bashings, were getting our own back.

Wizzkid

Emily said:
By the way, glad to see that there's someone else out there in the world that follows soccer. I was beginning to think I was alone. :p

Are you blonde Emily? JK. This is Rugby!

spfd said:
i like soccer but i dont really watch it.

imho, soccer is the biggest sport in the world, i mean, its widely known and it really is a world sport, you dont see no one really shooting up any american or canadian teams if they lose the stanly cup =p

Ya Rugby people! :rolleyes:

The Stanley Cup is so lame. Everyone gets hyped up about a tournament that comes every year. The Rugby and Soccer world cups are only every 4 years and pits country on country, not the 2 teams with most money, a.k.a. the NHL. Hockey sucks, Rugby is a real mans sport. We don't need all that padding. And yes I am Canadian so I'm allowed to say these things about Hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom