Why cant i have nice things (or people suck)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a f250 diesel with a hyper-chip in it and a bunch of other performance mods. it goes fast, like the wind lol. when people ride my *** or try to cut me off, i ignore them (but dont let them cut me off...especially if it is some kid in one of those little import cars that has a huge exhaust and sounds like a big mosquito), and say to myself (and to them), "you should have left earlier, and we wouldn't be having this problem". if lanes merge and someone tries to pull that whip-around-and-get-in-front-of-the-big-truck thing, i'll run their *** into the barricades if they dont back off.

got to hate agressive drivers.

There is a different between agressive drivers and bad drivers.... I consider myself to be an agressive driver, but I always signal, and I always give myself enough room to manuverl . I drive 5ish over on normal roads depending on speed of traffic.... on the highway, I do speed of traffic.... usually 60-80ish, depending on traffic.

What kind of Subaru did they give you?

i have a f250 diesel with a hyper-chip in it and a bunch of other performance mods. it goes fast, like the wind lol. when people ride my *** or try to cut me off, i ignore them (but dont let them cut me off...especially if it is some kid in one of those little import cars that has a huge exhaust and sounds like a big mosquito), and say to myself (and to them), "you should have left earlier, and we wouldn't be having this problem". if lanes merge and someone tries to pull that whip-around-and-get-in-front-of-the-big-truck thing, i'll run their *** into the barricades if they dont back off.

6.0L, 7.3L, or 6.4L?

i have a volvo s80 2004, the thing is sick, its a huge car and its a total granny car but the thing is wicked nice. again, i think im a fairly good driver (better then my friends) but also im only 17 so i'm not the best and i know it. but im the only one out of my friends who hasn't gotten a ticket or gotten into an accident that they caused.

i just drive 85-90 on the highway and 8-10 over on most other roads.

I had a volvo v90 TS and raced kids a lot with thier "suped up" hot "import" civics, and just raped them cause they don't understand the quality of good european engineering that is a volvo and other such european cars

I had a volvo v90 TS and raced kids a lot with thier "suped up" hot "import" civics, and just raped them cause they don't understand the quality of good european engineering that is a volvo and other such european cars

Hahaha...stupid ricers in their crappy civics. Gotta hate 'em.

Hahaha...stupid ricers in their crappy civics. Gotta hate 'em.

Don't care which automotive group you talk about, (generally speaking), there are people at that bottom rung of the ladder that gives a bad image to the group as a whole..... IMO, the 'children' with the Japenese cars get the worst image because of the vast majority of cheap 'performance' parts available, and the cars cost.... There are truly some remarkable Honda's, Toyota's, Nissan's, etc. etc. out there, but you have to filter through all the garbage.

Don't leave out the US Domestic cars either... I have seen MORE than a fair share of mustangs & camaro's that are trash as well.

I drive aggressively, but i also know HOW to drive. Anyhoo, the kids insurance called me yesterday at lunch and said they are taking liability due to my "control of the lane" when the accident happened.

Don't care which automotive group you talk about, (generally speaking), there are people at that bottom rung of the ladder that gives a bad image to the group as a whole..... IMO, the 'children' with the Japenese cars get the worst image because of the vast majority of cheap 'performance' parts available, and the cars cost.... There are truly some remarkable Honda's, Toyota's, Nissan's, etc. etc. out there, but you have to filter through all the garbage.

Don't leave out the US Domestic cars either... I have seen MORE than a fair share of mustangs & camaro's that are trash as well.

Ya, people think honda is a ricer company because of the civic being the norm. But They make the S2000 which has a lot of potential. Nissan the 300zx or 350z. Toyota made the supra. etc.. etc..

this is kind off what happened when I was driving out of church in my dad's Honda Pilot [over my crappy one] (he finally trusted me to drive it.. and I get hit) what happened was that this old man was driving on the right lane to turn right (thats a given) and he suddenly goes left left and hits my dad's car in the freaking passenger seat... and I was like... OMG your kidding me....

but the guy payed for it, but my dad is never gonna let me drive that ever again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom