Why cant i have nice things (or people suck)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the tank itself would send that message..... no bumper sticker needed..... but a sticker like "cut me off, I DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU!" would be humerious.... lol

The gun has to be deactivated an the turret locked into the forward position, it also can't travel over railway crossings or use motorways.

^^LOL^^
i should've known. lance, my truck is a 2001 with a 7.3 liter.
also, did someone mention supra??
i used to have a mint 1983 supra. that car was fast.
a buddy of mine has the last one they made, i think a 99 or 2000? its a turbo, and dude it will beat anything i have ever ridden in/driven/seen on the road. those last years of the supra turbos...they were monsters.

I mentioned the supra too. ;)

Good man, going with the 7.3
Good people think alike.

Mods:
superchips 3 stage
full turbo back 4in exhaust (no muffler)
cold air intake
3 gauge pillar mount
mytruck11.jpg

yeah my dad got an 05 with the smaller 6 liter (i think) and it has already had major work done to it, under warranty of course. mine has about 170,000 miles on it and it runs like new.
the beauty of diesel.

The gun has to be deactivated an the turret locked into the forward position, it also can't travel over railway crossings or use motorways.

Also needs to have rubber inplants into the caterpillar tracks. (costs a lot and don't last very long.) There is a yellow tank driven in London somewhere.

Also needs to have rubber inplants into the caterpillar tracks. (costs a lot and don't last very long.) There is a yellow tank driven in London somewhere.

LOL in Liverpool we have the yellow duck marine, it's one of the last WW2 DUKW still in working order. some one painted it yellow an gives tourists a view of the river front of Liverpool.

LOL in Liverpool we have the yellow duck marine, it's one of the last WW2 DUKW still in working order. some one painted it yellow an gives tourists a view of the river front of Liverpool.

Ya, i took a duc tour back in galveston a few years ago. Cool vehicle. Whats sad is that the vast majority of them were sank at the end of the war because they werent needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom