why???

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't, while most convenient stores have Indians working in them, or are owned by Indians, that doesn't mean that most Indians work in convenient stores. In fact, I would say its a fair bet that 99.9% of Indians don't work in Convenient stores. There are a billion of them, you know.

East Indians work at 7-11 and Macs because they need money, and don't have the qualifications to work at a better store.

and I dont mean why indians only have jobs in 7-11 because i know plenty of indians who work at diffrent places i just mean that out of the 30 7-11 stores around my city, they are all indian..

Ask around, and you will find out that most of them are family members of the owner (kids, in-laws, cousins, niece/nephew).

Family works cheaper and you can pay them off the books (no taxes and such), thus keeping overhead lower and profits higher.

How do I know? My cousin and her husband worked for his folks in one of their stores (no, they aren't Indian). Most of their wages were cash, and they lived in an apartment under the store (free security). They worked their way through college with those jobs (he, a lawyer; she, an ICU nurse).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom