Who's winning the super bowl?

Which card is better ( including price )

• Ati X850 XT PE 256MB AGP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nvidia 7800 GS AGP

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
diabloII said:
if steelers can stop seattle's running game i'd say steelers

i always root for underdog

Thats why I'm going for seahawks, because they are the underdog and thats what I always go for in the super bowl. Steelers have a really good game going, and the coach wants that super bowl so bad he'd steal it. get it, steal it, yes, bad joke sorry.

I am going with Seattle. The team has never been to the Super Bowl before and its a west coast team.

Either way I will get drunk, eat a lot of food and enjoy the game :p

yeah I guess I shoulda gone with the west coast especially considering I'll be moving to seattle, but I didn't think of that and just picked one at random

Nubius said:
yeah I guess I shoulda gone with the west coast especially considering I'll be moving to seattle, but I didn't think of that and just picked one at random
Yeah, crap, your moving there, you have to go with Seattle! :D

BTW, when are you moving there? I've been there a few times now, it's a real cook city...

a cook city!? What's a cook city!? :p

I'm moving in July. I will be finishing up math and english here by june 8th and I think the classes up in seattle are starting in mid-july or so in which the first classes I will be taking are:

MA 103 Introduction to Audio
MA 104 Audio Recording Techniques
MA 117 Audio Industry Survey
IM 100 Basic Computers

Obviously though I believe I'll try to see if there is a test I can take to get by 'basic computers' :p College math would be in there too, but as I said I will have that completed before I get up there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom