Whos voting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep political opinions out of it, please. No need to ruin a decent thread.

turn 18 in feburary... i'm contemplating going down there and being like **** YOUUUU!!! LEMME VOTE!!!

but i'm volunteering at my school during the voting, cause i figure that if i can't vote myself, i should at least help.

Wish I could down there too but we just had our election. And I think I'm only allowed to vote in one country ;).

Am I right in assuming that it's good every one votes but it's bad because you might not nessisarly have the choice of person you want to toss your vote in for?

Am I right in assuming that it's good every one votes but it's bad because you might not nessisarly have the choice of person you want to toss your vote in for?
That and you get a lot of stupid people voting for the guy who's good at gaining popularity, rather than who would actually do the best job.

This post needs to be deleted in order to be fair. It is very possible that this thread could lead to some sort of political discussion. Much more likely than my thread which involved nothing political at all and yet was deleted for this reason.

Oh... and i'm not voting. There is no point considering I don't think either candidate is a good choice and neither has a good plan for the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom