Whole home humidifier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't about how hot it gets, but the actual amount of heat it puts out.

Yes, I know exactly what your saying and that is why I replied like I did.
Why don't you try being near a recent am3 phenom ii or athlon ii x4 or up and see how warm you get when that thing starts to go to work! :devil:

My corei3 540 when I was folding in late march did the same thing but my room felt like a **** south american jungle until I got it to cool down. :\

Yes, I know exactly what your saying and that is why I replied like I did.
Why don't you try being near a recent am3 phenom ii or athlon ii x4 or up and see how warm you get when that thing starts to go to work! :devil:

My corei3 540 when I was folding in late march did the same thing but my room felt like a **** south american jungle until I got it to cool down. :\
i3's run cold dude. Mine would cap at 68 on air clocked at 4.4ghz and that was with HT on and the AC off.

No they don't mguire, also my core i3 had a temp of 42c-59c and it still felt mighty toasty even in weather temps of 54c temps all day with no home heat and windows closed tight. :|
My core i3 had a speed of 3.5ghz and its enough to get the room luke warm. the higer the clock frqeuency the more heat you will feel from both intel or amd wise. :)
I would fold right now before I leave the house but I am not trying to come into a room where it feels like a left the heater on by mistake. :D
Thats why I said in the folding forum this spring my core i3 would not be folding all summer because it cannot take it and neither can I when its nearly on full load. (90% working)

Dude I had one for over 6 months while waiting on my i5 to be RMAd last year. They don't get that hot unless clocked real high like mine. Between it and the 4890 I had it wouldn't warm up the room with the AC off in the spring. My i5 on the other hand is making this little water loop I have sweat at 4.3ghz and keeps my room toasty without the heater between it and the 465. If you open the door you can feel the cold air rush in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom