Whole home humidifier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
electric heat... never heard of that. What difference does it make ? afaik everyone over here has gas central heating.]

edit:

Wow just checked the humidity here, didn't realise it's so high. It doesn't drop below 80 for about 2 weeks, usually 90+
It seems to be like this fairly consistently throughout the day:

humidity.jpg

That aint nothing compared to what you'll enjoy here, **** if you want to drop by georgia in late next spring and feel the burn of 95c or up weather in eastern GA early april through late august.
Also if thats nothing to you, mguires (Texas) or slaymates and mine home state (Florida) will do the job.

Free ice tea and one meal is provided once a day, anything else your on your own. :D
All jokes laid aside from me, I know how you feel but you should get some cooler temps soon.

That aint nothing compared to what you'll enjoy here, **** if you want to drop by georgia in late next spring and feel the burn of 95c or up weather in eastern GA early april through late august.
Also if thats nothing to you, mguires (Texas) or slaymates and mine home state (Florida) will do the job.

Free ice tea and one meal is provided once a day, anything else your on your own. :D
All jokes laid aside from me, I know how you feel but you should get some cooler temps soon.

Thats a Humidity graph chart, not temperature. You really think we'd be at 95f in November..:p ?

The absolute worst part about mobile homes is the fact that everything is cheaped out on, meaning we don't get energy efficient heat pumps and have to deal with very dry air. I try to keep my heat off as much as possible because I hate trying to sleep with my back itching real bad due to dry skin. I suppose it wouldn't be THAT hard to switch it out, but I don't see the need.

I read your post about electric heat. We definitely do not have that over here. I bet it's fairly good in some ways, it must heat up quick.

I can't say i get any of those problems with a Gas heater even in the summer when the humidity is a lot lower sometimes. Though the suckers are slow, if your house is cold and you turn the heating on, you'll be waiting 2+ hours to get warm at least.

Thats a Humidity graph chart, not temperature. You really think we'd be at 95f in November..:p ?

I read your post about electric heat. We definitely do not have that over here. I bet it's fairly good in some ways, it must heat up quick.

I can't say i get any of those problems with a Gas heater even in the summer when the humidity is a lot lower sometimes. Though the suckers are slow, if your house is cold and you turn the heating on, you'll be waiting 2+ hours to get warm at least.
Yea you guys use radiant heaters right? When I used to live in my box I had a 2 of those and a convection heater. Without insulation when it was snowing outside we stayed pretty toasty. I think the 3 280s and i5 folding helped a tad too :p They do take a long while to warm up to high temps but they are so much safer and if you mod a fan on them :angel: it gets the air circulating a bit better.

Radiators ! :D

AfSwgX7CQAM7MzM.jpg

They're kinda ugly though. I don't have mine on unless it's a particularly cold night, when my door is closed my PC does a good enough job. Also our house is pretty new so it has a crazy amount of insulation.

Radiators ! :D

AfSwgX7CQAM7MzM.jpg

They're kinda ugly though. I don't have mine on unless it's a particularly cold night, when my door is closed my PC does a good enough job. Also our house is pretty new so it has a crazy amount of insulation.
Yea my PC keeps my room warm too. If you open the door it instantly starts getting cooler. Good thing about having a Fermi chip :p

Screw Fermi, have an ancient athlon x2 125w going :p
Isn't the 6000/6400+ 140w? I got one of those out in the living room and my Fermi OCed makes it seem like a nice and cool Atom. Specially when I'm playing Skyrim. It gets hot enough in my PC room to grant turning the AC on.

Edit: Nope, 125w.

Isn't the 6000/6400+ 140w? I got one of those out in the living room and my Fermi OCed makes it seem like a nice and cool Atom. Specially when I'm playing Skyrim. It gets hot enough in my PC room to grant turning the AC on.

Edit: Nope, 125w.

Yeah, my old 470 stock cooler was so hot. If you left it do it's own thing it would happily get to 90c in a long gaming session on some of the newer games, ~90c air spewing out the back from a card with what must be the loudest cooler i've ever heard can make your room very toasty indeed.

Much less so with this card, it seems to barely get above 55c.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom