whoahhh any one like rough seas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marble floor not very much force would be needed to slide the furniture across so more then likely the cruise ship was designed to go in calm seas also the size of the dining room tells you that its not likely to be a huge! supercruiser and the larger the boat the more stable.

Marble floor not very much force would be needed to slide the furniture across so more then likely the cruise ship was designed to go in calm seas also the size of the dining room tells you that its not likely to be a huge! supercruiser and the larger the boat the more stable.

why thank you MR fun kill. still funny though

I served on board an aircraft carrier for over three years. Large ships are more stable but they still rock back and forth very hard. We would make "puke-o-meterz" by hanging some string on a bulkhead and marking out axial degrees.

Owch any one see the stuard getting dragged across the floor by the big silver thing?

I just thought jeasus that guy's getting pwned if it hits the wall I think before the boat lurched back he ran over to the pillars an stood in-between them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom