Whoa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiZcO

In Runtime
i just ordered a Mouse,Keyboard, and Mouse pad from Newegg on saturday. but my money didnt get too them till today. so today they got the money and packed and shipped my Package tonight. and i check my tracking number from Fedex and it will be here Thursday! thats only two days. i was shocked how fast Newegg does it. im use to UPS 5-7 days it takes to get too people. anyways im just saying if you order anything for your computer go Newegg Fastest Shipping ive ever seen!

Yes, I like newegg shipping to. I ordered a Digital Camera from newegg and it got here a day early!

Well, i live about 20 minutes from town out in the boonies so i was kinda suprised when they told me it would be here in two days.

I usually get my stuff within 2 days (sometimes even 1) from when I place the order. At least FedEx Express is able to actually locate my address.

so your saying even though on the tracking it says Est drop off is thursday which is 2 days away. it could say that but it could actually get here tomorrow? if im lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom