• Intuit Quicken

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yon

In Runtime
Who are/whould you vote for?

Simple question. Who are you going to vote for, or who would you vote for in this upcomming general election?

I fully support legislation allowing Arnold S. to run for President.

Go Prezinator!

In all seriousness, I don't like voting due to party, though I think I'm leaning heavily on republican candidates and such...

I tend to agree some with Republican candidates and some with Democratic ones. It all depends on the issues.

However, I can see this thread becoming a flame war real fast.

I agree with more democrat views. But they are very hypocritical, untrustworthy, and weak.

Until they put up some people who show confidence they arn't going to get my vote.

Bush has done great IMO thus far so not an issue.

I have liberal professors I admit, but if you look at our foreign policy- Kyoto Protocal, Iraq, afghanistan, and many others he and his administration make impressively poor decisions. It is a very capitalistic government and thus the the average American gets screwed. His tax cuts are rediculous and do not work. Even this new bankruptcy legislation is BS, if you look at who it will actually affect you will see past the "There are millionaires abusing the system, gamblers, fathers not paying child support" popular rhetoric that just doesnt pan out because of the small minority these people make up but its a great banner to wave around when you want something done. Think about this- the Republicans refused to make an amendment to the bankruptcy legislation regarding soldiers at war (how easy it would be to go bankrupt with our paycheck to paycheck lifestyle) and victims of identity theft. THey straight up REFUSED to let it even be heard. Capitalists only look out for themselves, we need a mix but it is leaning heavily toward the rich capitalists right now.

Whew- I wasnt even a Dem until recently, and yes ofc i disagree on some of their issues but I cannot handle the Republicans right now. (I agree with the dems needing a strong figure, Kerry seemed weak and unwilling to take a stand, while Bush will get things done, just not the right things).

Sorry to hijack the thread. So while not from the UK I would likely say Lib Dems.

lol arnold would be tight as a president, buuuuuuuut you'd have to change the whole damn constitution and then any non-american would have a chance to become president........besides what if arnold is secretely planning all this to start up a 4th reich or something :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom